Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Yea hawwwwww

Old 09-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Yea hawwwwww

The high temp for this weekend is supose to be in the 70s. Pluse rain all weekend. Im going to have to get out and chase prokey. I have not hunted since last June. Its just been way to hot, so im pumped. Since I can not jump up and click my heals on the internet, this post will just have to suffice.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Yea hawwwwww

Also, I found a new (used, but new to me) herters recurve bow last spring. I have been shooting it, as well as my other bows, all summer and cant wait to give the old girl a try.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey, be safe and enjoy!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Also, I found a new (used, but new to me) herters recurve bow last spring. I have been shooting it, as well as my other bows, all summer and cant wait to give the old girl a try.
Wow an Antique!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Wow an Antique!
Yep. this makes two now. I still have my first one from the early 80s and I came across this one last year in new conditions. I couldnt help but get it. I ran over my balck mamba, which was my go to trad bow and decided to buy another. Instead I came across the old herters.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Wow an Antique!
Yep. this makes two now. I still have my first one from the early 80s and I came across this one last year in new conditions. I couldnt help but get it. I ran over my balck mamba, which was my go to trad bow and decided to buy another. Instead I came across the old herters.

Some where among all my stuff, I have a Herters Catalog from the 70's!It's thicker than a Sears catalog.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

I wish I was going this weekend... Have to babysit for my two son this week end.. But I did make me a new hog knife.. Check it out. 1095 High Carbon Spring Steel and Curly Maple Handle.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:48 PM

very nice knife the rev. And i to am planning on a little hog chase. suppose to be low 60s this weekend with highs in the low 70s as burnie said. gonna be a good weekend to stick a porker.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good luck to both of you guys.. I'll be wiping baby butts and picking up throw up.. I hope they remember that when I get old and need my diaper changed.... Have a great hunt, and God Bless.. Remember to leave the woods just a little better than you found them.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Rained to hard. Im not gripping, we need it.

Nice knife Rev.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.