Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

just a few hogs

Old 08-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: just a few hogs

How does a Worthog taste? Like chicken I assume.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:01 PM

Warthog Has a very pungant tatse. They do not really taste like a domestic hog. If you haveever tried to eat a pine rooter you have a fair idea. some of the local tribes do eat him, but for my tatse you would have to be starving.

A warthoh and the Hippo are living proof that GOD had a sence of humor.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

One little two little three little DEAD PIGS!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 04:08 PM

ORIGINAL: wolfhound1

The guy who shot him thought he was dead, I told him to wait till I got up there with him, he did'nt wait and found out what I kept telling him for 5 days "It's the dead ones that will get up and kill you". Now he knows, 34 stitches downhis left leg. I finishedit with a shot from my .375 H&H laying again'st him.

wow....I even know that you always pay the insurance in Africa...always!! and im only 14!! I also knowa useful equation I learned from the great authoru Peter Capstick... CB+LS=F.... Cape Buffalo + Lousy Shot = Funeral

-Travis-
Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 AM

Peter Capstickhas always been one of my greatest friends. I first met him on the Okavango Delta, he was hunting for a water buck, and one of the trackers did'nt speak english, and his (Setswana) the local language was more than lacking, so I helped out, and from that point on we hit it off, that was in 1970. But thatsa good rule to keep with you always, or as I learned it, "It's the dead ones that will get up and kill you".

__________________________________________________ _____
"There's room for all God's creatures, right along side my mashed potatoes"
Old 09-16-2006, 08:35 PM

Default RE: just a few hogs PLEASE READ THIS

PLEASE INFORM EVERYONE

Emails with pictures of Osama Bin-Laden hanged are being sent and the moment that you open these emails your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix it!
If you get an email along the lines of "Osama Bin Laden Captured" or "Osama Hanged" don't open the attachment.
This e-mail is being distributed through countries around the globe, but mainly in the US and Israel.
Be considerate & send this warning to whomever you know.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS:
You should be alert during the next days:
Do not open any message with an attached filed called
"Invitation" regardless of who sent it.
It is a virus that opens an Olympic Torch which "burns" the whole hard disc C of your computer.
This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list, that is why you should send this e-mail to all your contacts.
It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.
If you receive a mail called "invitation", though sent by a friend, do not open it and shut down your computer immediately.
This is the worst virus announced by CNN, it has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.
This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and there is no repair yet for this kind of virus.
This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information is kept.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I just planted my food plot not long ago and i went down to check on it and the hogs are tearing it up already..I didnt even know i had hogs on my land..Kinda wierd ah?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:23 AM

Hogs are something of a problem in the U.S. and many people don't even has the smallest idea that they are on their land. First of all a hog is nothing more than a walking stomach, the same as a bear,as they are a member of the same family. Hogs do a lot of damage to property and crops, to say nothing of the parasites they carry. If you do have them you need to find out how many you have as they grow in numbers quickly.
Becareful and happy hunting.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

gahoghntr..nize px... wolfhound...thats a nastyboy there..glad heeze thru