Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Deer Hunting Trip Question >

Deer Hunting Trip Question

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Deer Hunting Trip Question

Old 08-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Spike

Default Deer Hunting Trip Question

Ok here's a question for everyone. I am looking for a place to take my 13 yo son for a quality deer and predator or hog hunt. I live in PA, have looked at SC & AL but have heard from others on here those areas are over shot and not that great. I also looked at TX, but w/ gas prices and the cost of flying, it almost breaks it right there.

I of course am paying for both hunts (mineand his) so to be honest don't want to pay more than$2000-$2200 (just for the hunt) for each.Do I want something for nothing? No, but I am trying to be realistic here also.

Any suggestions as towhere to look?Preferably something w/in decent driving distance of PA.Anyone ever do this and hunted w/ sucessful outfitters or guides? Any and all comments, suggestions, referrals would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time

Jeff
Old 08-09-2006, 01:02 PM

Default RE: Deer Hunting Trip Question

trophy hog hunt, hogs only

www.southgeorgiabadboars.com
Old 08-09-2006, 01:12 PM

I HAVE A 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER, SHE GOT HER FISRT DEER LAST YR WITH A BOBCAT.WE RETURNED THIS YR ON HOG HUNTS TWICE WITH 100% SUCCESS. THE PLACE IS CALLED COYOTE CREEK RANCH. I HAVE THE MANS NO. IF YOU R INTERESTED
Old 08-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Labman, I know its a long way to Texas from Pa., but I would love to have you and your son come hunt with us at Coyote Creek Ranch. WE are just across the Red River from Oklahoma in N.E. Texas between Paris and Texarkana. I can offer you and your son a 3-day 3-night deer and hog package for 1000.00 total,(not counting gas of course.) This includes 3 hogs each and a possible 3 deer each,lodging,meals,stands,guides,transportation to and from stands,and a guaranteed good time. My cabin will accomadate up to 6 people. Each extra person you might want to bring will be 500.00 each. If you are interested or have any questions please e_mail at [email protected] or call 903-249-4850 Thanks,D.Hays
Old 08-10-2006, 11:20 AM

labman i replied to your pm, but im new at this if you didnt get it email me at [email protected],