Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP???? >

GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP????

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP????

Old 05-09-2006, 06:37 PM

Default GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP????

ive never been hog hunting but would love to try it out i live in illinois and have never expeirenceda hog while hunting but i got about 3 buddies that are interested to so if anyone could give me some info for some good spots to go and not gonns take a lot of money for not to much i would really like it thanks

Old 05-09-2006, 07:40 PM

Default RE: GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP????

http://www.turknine.com/

$150 for 3 days all the hogs you wanna kill per person. dunno what you think about traveling to texas tho. I was gonna go this weekend with my dad but if i miss mothers day my WIFE and my MOM will kill me so i have to reschedule
Old 05-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: SHoNUFF

http://www.turknine.com/

$150 for 3 days all the hogs you wanna kill per person. dunno what you think about traveling to texas tho. I was gonna go this weekend with my dad but if i miss mothers day my WIFE and my MOM will kill me so i have to reschedule
You got in trouble didn't you!!

Old 05-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Lynn, give me a couple of weeks notice and I'll meet you guys down there... I may be building a movie theater in Lake Jackson, so I will be down there for 9 months. I'll need to find a place around Houston to kill pigs, and I'll get into bow season too.. Istrickly bow hunt!

Old 05-10-2006, 10:25 AM

thats all i plan on taking is my bow. i will probly bring a pistol just because i dont travel without one but hunting will be bow only. and yea i got my butt chewed off when i told the wife the date i was planning lol... she was not happy, i had just forgot =). i will probly have to push it back to atleast june-julyish gotta find a cool weekend.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:06 PM

thanks alot

Old 05-15-2006, 01:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

SHoNUFF, that website looks good, I emailed them for more info. Have you hunted with them? I would be mostly interested in getting a Javelina, what do you thin the chance of that would be (bowhunting of course)?

I think 150$ is an awesome price, but I will be coming from NJ so I'd have to factor in airfare, so I wanna make sure I have a pretty good chance for success!
Thanks!
Old 05-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

Check out my site at http://www.hossfly.com
I'm willing to work with you on the price if you bring a group and we include meals and lodging. $150 a day isn't bad but you get what you pay for. We offer a trophy boar hunt and we do not charge for "meat hogs" we catch while hunting boar.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Ryan I will check it out and give you a call.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:55 PM

If you're looking for a hog hunt, there are a lot of places here in Texas that are real reasonable. If you want a trophy hog Ryan seems to have a reasonable setup. I can give you some names if you'd like.

Quick Reply: GOOD SPOTS TO GO FOR CHEAP????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.