Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Trophy Boar For Sale

Old 12-16-2005, 07:45 PM

Default Trophy Boar For Sale

FOR SALE: 275 ILB RUSSIAN BOAR. 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES OF TEETH SHOWING. HE HAS AT LEAST 2 INCH TOP TEETH. AND HE IS A MEAN SON OF A GUN!
MY BUDDY AND I CAUGHT HIM ON THE 13TH OF DEC.CAUGHT HIM WITH A COUPLE OF DOGS AND TIED HIM UP ALIVE.HE IS NOT CHEWED UP BAD AT ALL.HE IS EATING AND DRINKING,AND LIVING HAPPILY IN A CATTLE TRAILER FOR THE TIME BEING.MAKE ME AN OFFER. WOULD MAKE A HELL OF A TROPHY FORRELEASE ON A GAME RANCH.THANKS, BRIAN
Old 12-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Trophy Boar For Sale

Heck, if you had him down here you could butcher him and get $2.00-$2.50 a lb. from the Cubans and the Asians and all you would lose is the squeal!
Old 12-17-2005, 08:32 AM

where you located?
Old 12-17-2005, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DOUBLEDROPTAXI

MY BUDDY AND I CAUGHT HIM ON THE 13TH OF DEC.CAUGHT HIM WITH A COUPLE OF DOGS AND TIED HIM UP ALIVE.HE IS NOT CHEWED UP BAD AT ALL.HE IS EATING AND DRINKING,AND LIVING HAPPILY IN A CATTLE TRAILER FOR THE TIME BEING.MAKE ME AN OFFER. WOULD MAKE A HELL OF A TROPHY FORRELEASE ON A GAME RANCH.THANKS, BRIAN
Sorry buddy, but I doubt your gonna find too many offers on here. This site is for people who like to hunt. Not people who like to have the trophies pre-caught, tied up, and released right infront of them to shoot.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:04 PM

I am in central texas. And 308hunter..... i didnt say anything about releasing him and shooting him did i?
Old 12-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Who
Nontypical Buck

DDT,
Is he lead rope broke yet?lol I've got a big back yard and I shure bet he would keep anyone from getting in.
Well I guess I will need to pass on this one.
Good Luck,
Rick
Old 12-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOULD MAKE A HELL OF A TROPHY FORRELEASE ON A GAME RANCH.THANKS, BRIAN
I'm truly sorry if I read this wrong...but to me, when you say "releasing on a game ranch"...and "trophy" in the same sentence, I get the impression that you are releasing this animal on a ranch, so it will become a trophy for some person.

Again, I'm sorry if I didn't understand you correctly. Please explain exacly what you ment by it then.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:10 PM

What i was talking about is releaseing it for breeding purposes.But who am i to say what people might do with him... stranger things have happened!
Old 12-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

not to give you anymore trouble...becuase ikknow how it feels but how come you caught it with out having something to do with it after
Old 12-18-2005, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

What i was talking about is releaseing it for breeding purposes.But who am i to say what people might do with him... stranger things have happened!
I do appologize then. I really thought you wanted to sell it for someone to shoot. My mistake.

Quick Reply: Trophy Boar For Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.