Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Hog Attractants, formula 20 something? >

Hog Attractants, formula 20 something?

Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog Attractants, formula 20 something?

Old 10-03-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Hog Attractants, formula 20 something?

I have been hog hunting for several years, but just leased about 140 acres of land for myself. Now I can solo hunt on MY place, and not go down to the camp and piss off all the other deer and turkey hunters. Their main purpose for the hog hunt was just to get them off of the lease. I just like the hunt (not a big trapper, I like to gun hunt). I was’nt sure of the hog population on my new land lease, so I put up a trail camera and put out this hog attractant I ordered from a commercial on Outdoor Channel. You would not believe the pictures. I will upload them to the forum as soon as I fugure out how. The stuff I used was Wild Hog Attractant with formula 2 something. Does anyone know what this is? I want to get other products and even deer attractants with this in it, because from my game camera, I had deer also all over the spot I put it out. I ordered the stuff from www.wildgameadvantage.com. Has anyone else used their stuff? I’m going to try to use it while I hunt instead of just to get pictures. Do they come to the stuff in the day only? Or just at night?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Who
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hog Attractants, formula 20 something?

I dont know the name of it but I will tell you that you can go down to a feed store and get a bag of strawberry powder and add this to your feed. Its the same stuff that is put in starter feed for pigs. Very strong.
you can also take post hole diggers and dig a deep hole in a area that you will not mind them rooting in. Then sour several milkjugs of corn and beer. Note** do not put the cap on tight. When its ready dump in hole and cover it up. Trust me they will find this and wont stop till its gone till the last drop is gone.
good luck
Old 10-05-2005, 07:06 AM

Default RE: Hog Attractants, formula 20 something?

Feel free to check out our line of Hog attractants.I have personally used a few of these gallon sized attractants.They work pretty well. We have a line of small size liquid attractants that are a little easier to carry. You can visit us at www.razorbackoutfitters.com