Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

happy birthday to me

Old 09-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default happy birthday to me

my birthdays oct 20 its in deer season.. but not rpime time and my parents mentioned a boar hunt it wont be out of state i live in ny..theyll be fenced..not a big fan. its for my 16th bday
anysuggestions
ik of tioga($545..guarnteed), coldbrook in homer(500-650)and...something else west near niagra oh ya creekside its 500.
help?
Old 09-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: happy birthday to me

no1 hunts boars inthe boar hunting forum
Old 09-16-2005, 06:34 AM

A friend of mine owns a nice high fence exotic ranch, 2300+ acres and last I recall he was talking about $1 a pound for his pork products on the hoof. Lot's of the purists out there are not fans of the big fence but after you walk around this place you find the fence does not seem to be an issue. The only folks who don't like it are the poachers on the outside looking in.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

its big enough that it wont seem like there fenced in
Old 09-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

i recently went on a hog hunt for my high school graduation present. $375 dollars guaranteed deal. I found it to be a enjoyable time and it was cheaper than anywhere else also.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:51 AM

BOYS I AM NOT A FAN OF HIGH FENCES BUT IF THE LAND IS BIG ENOUGH YOU SHOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME. HOGS ARE A BIT DIFFERANT THAN DEER . YOU PIN THEM AND THEY DONT KNOW THE DIFF. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU HAVE A HUNT TO REMEMBER.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Some buddies of mine have hunted that Tioga Outfitters place and 7 out of 8 of them connected with a hog. That was last year and they are talking about going back again. Must be alot of fun. Too bad I don't have the resources to go right now.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Happy
Old 10-07-2005, 02:57 PM

my dad took my grandfather up to Tioga when he couldnt get around really well anymore.. They had a fabulous time.. They took him in on the tractor and you should see the exotics come running and follow the tractor looking for food! The boars didnt though..

He shot a 375 lb boar up there. We saved the heart and liver and made liverwurst from it.. let me tell you.. that was the best I ever had.