Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Let's get some hawgs!

Old 08-30-2005, 04:15 PM

Default RE: Let's get some hawgs!

i have a friend who hunted boars den, said the was impressed i saw pix of his hogs. pretty nice ones. If i can get NEpix from him i will post them. Probly will not talk to him till this weekend tho, but if i get the pix i will post them
Old 08-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: AmanitaVerna

Welcome to this new forum. I snuck it in here.. we'll see how long it takes that other admin to notice..

Anyhow, hog hunting is near and dear to my heart so hopefully this forum will get some good use.

I'm thinking of organizing a HuntingNet.Com Group Hog Hunt somewhere down in Texas for wild hogs and javies.

Anybody interested? Any ideas?

Remember to say you saw them on HuntingNet.Com!

Texas

5 Star Hunting
We allow our hunters to harvest one buck, feral hogs, and javelina, as well as varmints and predators, while on stand. Lodging, meals, and transportation on the ranch are provided at no extra charge.

Adobe Lodge - TX
We offer guided and outfitted fair-chase hunt for whitetail deer and spring turkey. Hunters can expect 100% opportunity of bucks. We hunt tens of thousands of private land acres on a dozen or more ranches in West Texas.

Back Country Outfitters - TX
Tired of excuses? Back County Outfitters is the only outfitter in Texas to guarantee an opportunity at an 8pt or better buck on our well managed open range or high fence grounds. Our ranches also have feral hogs, great dove hunting and plenty of varmints. Don’t forget to ask about our outstanding Trophy Exotics on several ranches.

Beaver Creek Ranch - TX
Beaver Creek Ranch is one of the finest game ranches in the country. Whether your goal is a quality Texas Style Hunt, or just a business getaway, Beaver Creek Ranch offers you the experience you deserve.

Bill Whitfield Hunts
Full service Texas whitetail hunts, management buck hunts, trophy hunts, super trophy hunts. We have the guided rifle or bow hunt you want on well managed ranches, specializing in Whitetail, Mule Deer, Elk, Buffalo, Bear, Exotics, Spring Turkey plus Texas Bass Fishing. Business groups, family or individual hunters welcomed.

Boar's Den - TX
Specializing in Trophy Russian Boar, Whitetail Deer, Axis Deer, Blackbuck Antelope, Rio Grande Turkeys, and Exotic Sheep and Goats, the Boar's Den offers some of the best hunting in North Texas.

Brush Country Bowhunting - TX
Family owned and operated with the serious bowhunter in mind, Brush Country Bowhunting gives you ample opportunity to harvest game and allows unlimited varmint hunting.

Hatton Ranch - TX
The Hatton Ranch is located just one hour from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and is becoming one of the premier ranches in all of Texas. Opportunities at 160+ deer are very common and our accommodations are unmatched.

High Definition Outfitters - FL, NM, TX, MO
High Definition Outfitters is for the hunter who wants to hunt big trophy class animals on land that offers the very real possibility of putting them into the record books. Land that is not pressured by high numbers of hunters and is only hunted by High Definition Outfitters alone

Laguna Salada Safaris - TX
You will be hunting on 19,000 acres of rolling hills, Cedar, Mesquite, Guajilla, and White Brush. There is an abundance of game to be taken. We are now booking for the 2002-2003 season. Fishing trips and duck and upland bird hunts also available.

Pope Brothers' Outfitting
We offer year round hunting opportunities on well over a million private acres in North, West, Central, South Texas and Mexico for over fifty species of native and exotic animals. We take a lot of pride in our business and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our main goal is to exceed everyone’s expectations on every hunt we do no matter what game the hunt is for.

South Texas Hunting Club - TX
South Texas Hunting Club is 1,820 acres of prime hunting land located 14 miles West of George West, Texas, approximately 70 miles Northeast of Laredo, Texas. All of our hunts are 100% FAIR CHASE, and there are NO KILL FEES... and NO TROPHY FEES!

Texas Ltd
We hunt the finest big buck region of Texas, Shackelford County. Year in and year out this area consistently produces top trophy animals. Prime ranches, intense game management, and personal close attention to our hunters has been the key to our success and yours. We don't do a lot of hunts, we just do them right.

Tule Ranch - TX
Quality Whitetail, Mule Deer, Rams, Antelope and exotic hunts with personalized service.

Wildlife Systems, Inc.
Selected as 2002 Dodge Outfitter of the Year, Wildlife Systems, Inc. is an organization dedicated to delivering a high quality of service for hunters seeking a fulfilling outdoor experience. As you will notice in this website, WSI provides a variety of hunts for various game species on hundreds of thousands of privately owned and managed acres. Why take chances? Hunt with a proven operation that has been in the business since 1987.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Has anyone hunted with any of these?
Old 09-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Dominant Buck

She would like an answer on these sponsors of HNIfrom the Texans.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Burnie can you answer her question?
The few outfitters in my neck of the woods are not worth the money. Inexperienced and lazy.

I hunt on my own land, but it is only 500 achers and not the best hog hunting.