Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Glock 22

Old 03-05-2005, 07:55 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Glock 22

that's what I think of the XD. Couldn't quite put my finger on it, just didn't like it as much as the Glock. That, and it pinched my hand after the shot.
Sure its a fine gun, but I got some large paws. Pistols is something really people has to make thier minds up on thier own. I love the feel of a 15 year old 92FS I have and figured everyone would. But I think I am alone in that.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one in a .45 and love it...
Old 03-05-2005, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

that's what I think of the XD. Couldn't quite put my finger on it, just didn't like it as much as the Glock. That, and it pinched my hand after the shot.
Sure its a fine gun, but I got some large paws. Pistols is something really people has to make thier minds up on thier own. I love the feel of a 15 year old 92FS I have and figured everyone would. But I think I am alone in that.
Well then you might check out the Tactical model, it's a bit bigger all around then the 4 inch Service model.

Plus, it is not a glock knockoff. It takes the best designs from the 1911, SIG and glock and rolls them all up with their own mix of spices.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:54 AM
bigcountry

Don't take it personally

Old 03-05-2005, 09:31 PM

Having been carrying my Glock 22 as a duty weapon for almost three years now. Several thousand rounds fired and it has been 100% reliable. Liked it so much I bought a Glock 27 for off duty and it to has performed 100%.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Nunk

Thoughts about this gun? Thanks.

I think you will very pleased with a glock, i just have to ask are you looking for reasons not to get one? or just looking for critacism on the glock? I love glocks I also do like the XD's but everyone has their own opinions. You might try out a taurus millenium pro ive usually steered clear from taurus because of the rumor that they have poor metallurgy but lately they have been punching out some nice lookin guns I picked up a Millenium pro PT 145 on a super deal to me its alot like a glock 30 but with a few differences i feel actually make it slightly better then a glock from the safety aspect. though its taurus and im very critical and discriminant when it comes to choosing a gun I truly like the taurus and feel it has great workmanship in it and its deffinately a no frills to the point defense tool I almost like it just as much as my glock 30 i think you should deffinately check one out.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love my Glock although it's a 23 (kinda the midsize version of .40 SW).I use it as a CCW and it's no problem what-so-ever to conceal. Glocks fit the K.I.S.S. theory quite well. Good luck.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:43 AM

I've been carrying a Glock 22 for seven years now. In my unit we have fired 10's of thousands of rounds through our pistols without fail. They are very reliable and simple to operate. Depending on what you want it for, go for it, hard to beat as a general duty all around carry rig.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:26 PM

I had a glock in a 9MM for almost 15 years. Put piles of rounds through it. I finaly traded it this year because I want a bigger round now, 40 or 45. The only time it ever had any problems was if I used range reloads. Then once in a while it would not eject a spent round like it should. Since I moved from Los Angeles I don't find the need to have a hand gun like when I was there.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love GLOCK also,if a .40 is what you like the 22 is great! I like a .45 and the 21 is hard to beat...

Quick Reply: Glock 22

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.