Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Budweiser Engraved Shotgun... >

Budweiser Engraved Shotgun...

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Budweiser Engraved Shotgun...

Old 01-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default Budweiser Engraved Shotgun...

OK this may be a little weird... BUT... I was at the Silverado Gun Show in Upper Marlboro, MD in late November and I ran across this Double Barrel Shotgun which was engraved with Gold Inlay and it had the Budweiser King of Beers Crown on one side, and some Birds on the other, and I think a Ducks Unlimited Head on the bottom side behind the Trigger... Anyway the gun was for sale, and I could not talk myself into it at the time right before Christmas and all... But I would really like to know where this gun is, and if it is still for sale... I don't remember the vendor, and if my memory serves I think they said they were going out of Business (as much as the gun was that is hard to believe). But anyway I know this is a shot in the dark, but this gun really sparked my interest and I would like to know where I could find and possibly purchase the gun... If anyone knows where I can locate this gun I'd really appreicate it, supposidly it was a 1 of a kind... Don't care too much about that, but I would like to start my collection with it...

Anyway Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated... I have been searching online, but no luck yet...

Thanks in Advance...
Old 01-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Budweiser Engraved Shotgun...

Here's a much much better one to start off with. Remington 11-87 and Dale Earnhardt.

Old 01-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

Na... You should have seen this Gun... Unreal... I Coulda Woulda Shoulda Bought the Dang thing when I had the chance... [:@]
Old 01-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

I actually put in an email to Budweiser about the gun. Hopefully they can shed some light on this for you.

I Coulda Woulda Shoulda Bought the Dang thing when I had the chance...
Story of my life.[&:] Live and learn huh.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

I appreciate that, I had not thought about that but I would assume that they know about the gun... But who knows...

Yeah Sucks... Why can't they just give you a book as soon as you can read... "Aight here at the things that you would eventually learn on your own, but we figured we'd give ya a head start now so Read Up"
Old 01-13-2005, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well no luck at Budweiser but they did give the name and contact onfo for one of the bigger wholesalers up there.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to contact Anheuser-Busch about a Budweiser shotgun that you had seen at the Silverado Gun Show in late November.

Unfortunately we do not have any information about this shotgun. We encourage you to contact your local wholesaler or the Silverado Gun Show for details. We have listed the name, address and telephone number of the wholesaler located in Upper Marlboro, MD for you below. To locate other Anheuser-Busch wholesalers, please visit www.abwholesaler.com.

Bob Hall LLC

5600 SE Crain Highway
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301) 627-1900
That book would be nice huh? Maybe I'll write one and make millions from it.