Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤ >

how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Old 05-31-2004, 02:45 PM

Default RE: how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Well, you've proven my point, nicely. It is becoming more obvious that you are an extremist. one step away from a criminal (or, perhaps, a domestic terrorist). Is that how you really wish to be viewed ? If so, YOU will be responsible (along with ALL others with the same bad attitude) - if guns are ever banned/confiscated. You will have no one else to blame but yourselves.... (though I am sure that you will find someone).
Be careful, for the giant, anti-gun conspiracy monster is lurking outside of you door right now ! Better sandbag all of the doors & windows, dig a bunker, arm yourself and prepare for the great cataclysm !!
Old 05-31-2004, 02:50 PM

So, let's see, it's OK to use violence against a law officer, while he/she is performing his/her duty? Is that what you are saying ?? Any police officers out there reading this??.... I wonder if any of them might have an opinion on this assertion of yours ?
You are exposing your true colours more and more by the minute, sir.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

You are exposing your true colours more and more by the minute, sir.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK, you keep talking about that we need to compromise, you tell us on here just what we need to do and how we go about it, what do we compromise on? Do we need to allow FBI checks on all gun sales, do we need to compromise on the AWB thats up to include several guns thats not included on the AWB we have now including ALL semi-auto shotguns, do we compromise on registering ALL our firearms. Do we need to give in on all hand-guns? Go ahead and tell us what we as gun-owners need to compromise on. The list of things could go on and on. You see if it was just them wanting one little thing it would'nt be to bad, but they are not after one little thing, they are out after all of them, They are not out just to get an instant check done on all guns sold at guns shows, if you don't believe that you need to spend sometime on their websites and see what they have in store for the average American gun-owning citizen like me and what their agenda really is.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:16 PM

Ah, we finally have come to the point, haven't we? So, I am "some peace loving liberal panty-waste that don't have the guts to stand for what I believe in"... right? Hmm... very colourful turn-of-phrase, sir. You should consider a career in writing. Anyway, oddly enough, that's what I thought that I was doing by "discussing" these matters with you and others.... "standing up for what I believe in". Also, it strikes me as very odd that you declare that I am "exposing my tru (true?) anti-gun colours".... when I have consistently, repeatedly stated that I, too am a gun owner - and that I have NO desire for any guns (or gun rights) to be taken away from ANY law-abiding, responsible, citizen, including me. I guess you didn't get that far in my posts, did you ? Or, could it be that you have NO intelligent reply for my position (as well as the questions I have posed).... so, you find it necessary to resort to (pathetic) insults.... (usually badly written).

In the meantime, in the spirit of good citizenship... and friendly interaction between fellow gun enthusiasts, I wish you well.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

So, let's see, it's OK to use violence against a law officer,
I guess it would be OK if that law officer was trying to take something away from me that our bill of rights said I have the right to have. What would give him the right to own a firearm and not me?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

so, you find it necessary to resort to (pathetic) insults.... (usually badly written).
Is that any worse than being called an extremist?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is rather sad, after all. I only hope that some day in the future, you will learn to think outside of the tiny, narrow little box that you use for a mind.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

So, let's see, it's OK to use violence against a law officer,
Don't worry to much about it, You should be safe as long as you are not the one that comes to my house.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I apoligize for the post and insults, I have edited them and will not stoop to your level of name calling.

Quick Reply: how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.