Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤ >

how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

Old 06-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: how much do you value your rights? ¤READ¤

TP, yes we are talking about a hypothetical senario, of complete gun bans!
True this is hypothetical and extreme! However, it is possible that down the road this could take place, especially if people like you would be in the majority! You are far too willing to COMPROMISE our rights away! That is where gun show guns, and assault weapons come into the picture! These two issues are at the fore-front of the gun control debate today, and are what some people would choose to "start" COMPROMISING with! I say "start" because that is exactly what it would be! The anti gun faction in America, has no intentions to stop at ending gun shows or banning the so-called assault weapons! Once these are COMPROMISED, they will go on to the next type of gun, until they have banned every gun in America! You have never addressed this fact, and it is a FACT! The anti gun leaders have stated publicly that their end goal is AMERICAN DISARMAMENT! It was not until recently, when their leader Bill Klintoon, wised up to the fact that they could not get elected by espousing total gun bans! This is when they started to tone down the bans and started touting "COMPROMISE!"
Make no mistake, their goal is still COMPLETE GUN BANS!

Please address this for us! Also address what you mean by COMPROMISE! Most of us here feel that when it comes to the Constitution and the Second Amendment in particular, there is NO ROOM FOR COMPROMISE!
Again, this is not radical, or extreme! We simply do not have anything to COMPROMISE, and we know that COMPROMISE is not what they want to begin with!

Also, since we have hypothetically told you what we would do as a last resort to a "hypothetical," yet, real threat to our freedom, and knowing your penchant for COMPROMISE and OBEDIENCE, what would YOU do in this "hypothetical" case:?
" Dear Targetpuncher, as you know, we have banned the posession of firearms in America. As you also know, the 90 day grace period for turning in firearms has recently expired! With our armed forces spread thin due to the war on terrorism, (and the dissertions of many of our troops due to the gun ban,) we are enlisting you, as a model citizen, to help police your community. Please report to your local city hall tomorrow morning. You will be given a badge and an M-16, and assigned to a patrol unit! You will be given a list of gun owners, compiled from CCW permits, background checks, gun registrations and from membership records of the notorious, outlawed NRA!
Your patrol will arrest these gun owners. (the vast majority of which have never commited a crime, except that they are gun owners and/or NRA members)
These offenders, have commited High Treason against the state! Your patrols mission is to bring these criminals to justice! If you are offered any resistance, you are fully authorized to bring them in dead or alive!

Granted this is greatly hypothetical, but please humor us with your hypothetical response!
I assure you, hypothetical, or real, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE THE CONSTITUTION OR THE SECOND AMENDMENT!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

- in a pathetic attempt to bully those who do not buy your line of bull. Clearly, you simply can't stand that fact.
Hows this for "fact" we are not listening to your line of non-sense when it comes to "compromising" our gun rights, period.

"Fact" you are just a liberal that votes for all the anti-gun politicians and still think you can dupe us into believing that you are a pro-gun person.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

TP,
If my questions are too hard for you, I'll make it easier for you!
Name me ONE gun law, that has EVER stopped ONE criminal, from commiting ONE SINGLE CRIME?
Old 06-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Host of Hosts

What about that law that states toy gun manufacturers have to paint the end of the barrel orange. I think this has greatly reduced robberies with toy guns.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

This was not meant to be a trick question but, since I've had no replys from the anti, there is actually one gun law that has prevented crime!
Concealed Carry laws have prevented countless crimes!
Oh well, I guess he could not find one single fact to bring to the table in favor of the anti's!
Old 06-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Host of Hosts

Concealed Carry laws have prevented countless crimes!

Without Question!

Yooo Whooo !! TP!
Old 06-10-2004, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

I had a can holder one time that said "yeah you can have my gun, Bullets First" The second amendment is the only thing that keeps the govronment from getting rid of the rest. Without the second amendment no one is safe.

Only the law abiding citizens will give them up leaving only the criminals with the weapons.

I would oil most of them up and vacuum pack them and dig a hole. The ones I don't hide will be loaded and ready to go.