Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 my pellet gun it is a gun (pic) >

my pellet gun it is a gun (pic)

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

my pellet gun it is a gun (pic)

Old 02-22-2004, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default my pellet gun it is a gun (pic)

here is a pic of my pellet gun do you guys have any ideas i can do to add to this gun i got 100 an ill spend it on the pellet gun any ideas it is very powerful

Old 02-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: my pellet gun it is a gun (pic)

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I'm not criticising the fact that you have a pellet gun, but if you really want to spend that money on a gun, and spend it wisely, I'd say save a little more and get yourself a nice .22LR autoloader...like the Ruger 10/22. A .22 is super cheap to shoot ($12-15/500 rounds is normal), accurate and effective to longer ranges, and makes for a great squirrel and small game rifle. A pellet gun is OK for short ranged in-town pest control (NOT that I'm endorsing shooting in town or breaking any laws, or anything[8D]), but for serious small game hunting the .22's a much better option.

Edited to remove the scope comment. The first time the page loaded the pic didn't load up...then when the page refreshed after I posted, the pic came up and I realized that I'd told you to scope a gun that already had one! [:@]

Good luck,

Mike
Old 02-23-2004, 06:45 AM

Default RE: my pellet gun it is a gun (pic)

I have several quality airguns and love to hunt squirrels and and other small game with them.

buckmastr229, from the picture your rifle appears to be one of the more inexpensive guns. I don't mean this ugly, but before I put $100.00 into the gun, you'd probably be better looking at a quality rifle. Beeman, RWS, and BSA all make quality entry level rifles that offer good performance, decent accuracy and should last a lifetime.