Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

new guy

Old 01-18-2004, 11:14 AM

Default new guy

ok folks i'm new to the message board I've been hinting for as long as i can remember but i haven't shot anything my dog didn't point. things are going to change next season i have plans for several big game hunts.
i have been reading the posts for a while and will be asking for some advice and maybe even will have something worth wile to post in the future.

ben
Old 01-18-2004, 11:32 AM

Default RE: new guy

Your dog points Bulls? Glad to have you aboard and don't worry about offering up your advice cause we all do it even though we usually haven't a clue about what we're talking about. Nobody listens anyway but we're a polite crowd.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:58 AM

my wire hair did point a bull elk once when she was a pup, but then she figured out they would run when chased. it took me all summer to break her of that.
she still growles a little when she smells an elk track.
i've never hunted big game but as i said that is going to change.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the board, Ugly dog, ask away, there is no shortage of opinions here. That's how you learn.