Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Gunbroker.com >

Gunbroker.com

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Gunbroker.com

Old 12-30-2003, 08:16 PM

Default Gunbroker.com

Does anybody use this website? What do you think of it?
Old 12-30-2003, 08:50 PM

Default RE: Gunbroker.com

I use it mostly for reference and drooling but have bought a couple of items. I have had real good luck with it, some good deals and all the sellers I have bought from have been quick and helpful. I have no doubts though (like everything else) there are some P.O.S. on there. Make sure to read the feed backs.
Old 12-31-2003, 08:40 AM

I have purchased 2 rifles from Gunbroker.com. Everything went real smooth and I was 100% satisfied. Have also purchased hunting/shooting accessories.

I had 1 bad purchase: A handgun scope, that when received was not what was advertised. I called the seller and asked for my money back. After some disscussion he agreed to a refund.

Buying on line items requires doing your homework.

Good Luck
Old 12-31-2003, 09:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't care for GunBroker.com, but I swear by AuctionArms.com. I've bought several firearms from a dealer there. It's a great site.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've bought my last 4 guns from gunbroker. Never had a problem
Old 12-31-2003, 11:25 AM

i bought one rifle, was happy with it and saved about $100. will definitly be purchasing more items through gunbroker.com
Old 12-31-2003, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

most everything i ever found there was over-priced or junk. i use it to get ideas for new guns or as a starting price for a new gun somewhere else.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:00 PM

I have over 50 transactions on the site, buying and selling. Some of the used guns may have been questionable as to condition, but that is subjective. I have made many good purchases there and a few great deals. I have also used auctionarms.com and done alright there too.

KC
Old 01-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Typical Buck

Got familiar with gunfinder.net through gunbroker.com. Gunfinder.net is the biggest bunch of no-good liars and cheats on the net...beware! And since gunbroker.com allows them to list on their site, I figure it is guilt by association.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

What I have found about gunbroker is that most of the time you will not find a deal on a firearm, especially after you figure in shipping and transfer fees. Most times you are better off going to your local gunshop. At least there you know who to talk to if something goes wrong. Granted there are a few deals to be had here and there on gunbroker, but they are few and far between in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Gunbroker.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.