Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 How many rifles >

How many rifles

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How many rifles

Old 12-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default How many rifles

Okay, we all know how many rifles you can hunt with at the same time (1), but how many rifles do you own and for what? Just a poll of sorts, I am looking to pick up a few more rifles and am hope to learn from this post.
Old 12-17-2003, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many rifles

Semi, most gun owners are very sensitive about giving out that information especially on a public forum. Sorry...you're not likely going to get a lot of feedback on this question.

I can tell you that I had over 40 firearms a couple years ago but have sold off a huge pile of them to help finance a new custom gun shop that I'm building several miles from here.....
Old 12-17-2003, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

Thats not really how i meant it.. i have friends that own over 10 rifles and i have always wondered why since you can only use one at a time. i was interested in collecting a few myself but like i said before, i am new to rifles so i was just looking for knowledge.

please dis-regard this post.
Old 12-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Semi it's no big deal with the question you've asked. This question at one time or another has been asked.Vapodog is correct,and I agree with him 100%. Somethings are better left unsaid. This is one of them.You never know who's gattering information.The way our government is, you can't trust them or anybody for that matter.
By the way Welcome to the forum.
Ruger Redhawk
Old 12-17-2003, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

I have 13 rifles. Most of them are rifles that have been given to me by family. I would say that half ar remington and other are winchester.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

At one time I had 27 rifles and 23 pistols. I have sold most of them as the kids moved away and I had a siege of bad health a few years back. I have around a dozen now i think.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hardly have any since the divorce ,guns or money .
Old 12-18-2003, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I only hunt with 1 gun at a time,as for how many,"Too many" according to my wife...
Old 12-18-2003, 11:09 AM

According to me...Not enough, according to my wife...Too many. Looking at adding one. At least she doesn't gripe when I go hunting! Even let me leave her at home with our 2yo for 3 weeks so I could go to CO to hnt elk. Gotta love a woman like that!
Old 12-18-2003, 11:57 AM

Hi semi,

Welcome. Go ahead and buy the rifle you like for now. You'll either end up as one of the people that own maybe a "couple".....or the "bug" will bite and you'll understand why some of your friends have more than ten. For some it's kind of like people that collect coins, or models, or whatever. For others it's more like trousers, or shirts, or any other clothing....you can't wear more than one outfit at a time...but only owning one outfit sure would make life boring!

Good luck and have fun with whatever size collection you end up with!

Quick Reply: How many rifles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.