Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Savage 7mm stw >

Savage 7mm stw

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Savage 7mm stw

Old 09-15-2022, 05:59 AM
Spike

Default Savage 7mm stw

I am the owner of a Savage 7mm stw. It currently is all stock with no changes from when I bought it new. I want to put a thumb hole stock on it. My problem is that I don't know what model it is since I lost the paper work. It has a stainless barrel with a factory installed muzzle brake, blued receiver, and a black polymer synthetic stock. Can anyone tell me what model Savage I have so I can get the right stock? Your help is appreciated.
Old 09-15-2022, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would write down the serial number of the gun and contact Savage, or check it out on their website.
Old 09-17-2022, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

No model number? seriously? has the barrel been changed? possibly rechambered? info should be on the barrel if its all factory. all you need to know is the model number, the barrel channel and the inlet can be adjusted while bedding, yes it will need bedding or the wood stock could split (ask me how I know)
Old 09-17-2022, 04:04 AM
Spike

I agree with these recommendations
Old 09-17-2022, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Savage 112 FVSS. Stainless barrel, blued receiver, black polymer stock, chambered for 7mm STW.