Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal >

Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal

Old 08-10-2022, 05:49 AM
Spike

Default Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal

I have a like new Air Arms Pro Sport with a beautiful walnut stock for sale. It's in .22 caliber. Check out pyramid or one of the other air gun sites for more details on this rifle. It has a Leapers UTG Accushot 3x12 scope on it, and it's crystal clear. I have about 1K tied into it. This would make a great small game and backyard shooter.

600.00 for the whole setup and I'll throw in a hard case too. I think shipping would be crazy on this but that is a possibility if you paid for shipping.
I would prefer face-to-face exchange. I live in southern IL the Benton, IL area and willing to drive 100 miles to meet you.
Pictures coming soon.
Thanks
Keith
aka zane121

Last edited by Zane121; 08-10-2022 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Trying to add pictures again
Old 08-27-2022, 09:13 AM
Spike

Default Trying to add pictures.

Here are left and right side of the rifle. The whole rifle is like new.
Attached Thumbnails Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal-airarms.jpg   Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal-airarms2.jpg