Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun, Need help! >

Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun, Need help!

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun, Need help!

Old 09-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Spike

Default Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun, Need help!

Hello, How do you remove the plug on a Browning BPS 12 gauge shotgun? Thanks, Jeff
Old 09-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

Unscrew the magazine cap off the end on the magazine tube. The cap is on the far end of the forearm. You can take the plug out with your fingers or tip the barrel end down and it will fall out. You might have to slide the forearm off to let the plug fall out . You dont have your manual ?
Old 09-05-2021, 01:30 PM
Spike

Yes, I have my manual. But, wanted an explanation in layman's terms. Thanks for the help. One last question, for hunting squirrels in PA. It's a 3 round total capacity limit. 2 in magazine plus one in chamber. So, looks as if I do not need to remove the plug after all. Sound correct to you? Thanks, Jeff.
Old 09-06-2021, 02:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

The plug is designed to limit the gun to a 3 round capacity. If you take it out, the gun will hold 5.