Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Easy camo job >

Easy camo job

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Easy camo job

Old 05-13-2020, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I couldn't stand it. I also did the stock on Tikka T3. That too came out nice but that action fits so tight in the stock that I was sure to mask the barrel channel before painting.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I couldn't stand it. I also did the stock on Tikka T3. That too came out nice but that action fits so tight in the stock that I was sure to mask the barrel channel before painting.
funny how, one project leads to another, and having time on your hands leads to thinking about things too much that creates all sorts of NEW projects and TOO DO lists! HAHA!

I had a leaky Hose Bibb here at my hunting property, I decided to replace it, then said, well, maybe I should add a frost free set up, so got to play with solder and cut some pipe!
then hooked hose up, and said, I hate this hose, (kinks like mad)so, went and got a new hose, then nozzle/gun, ( your lucky if you get a yr or two out of one here with the high mineral content waters here)
hooked that to hose and it didn';t work right
so, off to get a new one of them too! (this one was new last FALL????)
and , while getting new nozzle, seen a real nice hose reel, at store , so grabbed that too
My 10 dollar simple project , soon ran me a LOT More $$ and work!

but it did pass the time! and is a better set up now! HAHA!

but I get how projects grow some times!
Old 05-13-2020, 05:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have a bunch of projects to do at our cabin too. I'll have to give some of the guys a call and see if they want to come help out. If not it will be just me and my cousin. The trouble with scheduling something up here is that you never know what the weather is going to be like.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where are you at Bronko? I'm in the poconos. Based on your location tag i'm guessing you're pretty close.