Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Limited Time: Discount Tenacity Actions >

Limited Time: Discount Tenacity Actions

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Limited Time: Discount Tenacity Actions

Old 02-25-2020, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Limited Time: Discount Tenacity Actions

Defiance Machine is updating their Tenacity actions to an integral lug, and to clear out old inventory, Area419 bought all of the pinned lug models in stock, and is offering them at a great discount.

For anyone looking for an affordable custom action with a 700 footprint, these blow out Tenacities are a great deal.

Area419 Clearance on Pinned Lug Defiance Tenacity Actions

Attached Thumbnails Limited Time: Discount Tenacity Actions-c86cebfc-3f15-493f-8f66-a2ed4040423a.jpeg  
Old 02-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a good price for that type of action. It would save a fellow a few dollars if they want to start building a good quality semi-custom repeating rifle with a detachable magazine. I see Defiance actions occasionally at the range and the guys that shoot them think highly of them.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lots of LEFT HAND options available, by the by.

Disclaimer: I am not, in any way, affiliated with or sponsored by Area419 or Defiance Machine, have not been, and have no expectation to be so, nor any of their affiliates or distributors. I am not, in any way, being compensated for sharing this information, nor do I have expectation to be so. I own and use their products, purchased through their consumer retail channels, and I have used their customer service, both companies go the extra mile to serve customers and to support our freedom. I am sharing this only with interest to help others connect with great products.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I originally saw this deal somewhere else. It a fair price on a good action and it will save someone a few dollars. I was a little disappointed at the discount amount when I first saw it, but it is still a good deal.