Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 well i finally bought me an automatic >

well i finally bought me an automatic

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

well i finally bought me an automatic

Old 11-01-2003, 11:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default well i finally bought me an automatic

i went ahead and ruled out the mossberg 935 and the beretta 390 and got a benelli m1 super 90 i haven' t got to shoot it yet i' m hoping i can real soon do you guys think this will be a good turkey and dove gun for me whether it is or not its the best feeling gun i have ever had and it also has the steady pistole grip.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:59 AM

Default RE: well i finally bought me an automatic

I don' t see why not. You say it fits you and if you have confidence in the gun you' ll do well with it. One thing you don' t have to worry about is the quality of a Benelli.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:34 PM
Fork Horn

i shot my gun today and i have to say the gun shoots great and i couldn' t believe how fast you can get 3 shots off now i' m really proud of my new purchase i thought at first i paid way too much for a shotgun but now i' m glad i did the only thing that did bother me is that it had quiet a bit more kick than i was expecting but i don' t mind that at all.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:24 PM

I am a trap and sporting clays shooter and i also do lots of bird hunting. I would pick my mossberg 12 gauge over any other of my guns. But ive also shot lots of different shotguns, including some of these fancy expencive ones. The only difference ive found after a few shots is the action and the size. Don' t take this the wrong way benelli makes great auto' s but all in all it comes down to how good you are with the gun.