Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Pistol grip options >

Pistol grip options

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Pistol grip options

Old 04-20-2018, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator

Default Pistol grip options

I have a Mossberg 835 and I am debating whether to install a pistol grip and what benefits if any it will have in recoil and muzzle rise. The 3 I am considering are the Pheonix Technologies Kicklite, ATI T3, and the ATI Shotforce PGS. Yall got any experience with any of these. Can't find much online about how they are working out and the durability of them.

Put this in another area but not many takers. Figured I might get a few answers up here with the experts
Old 04-20-2018, 06:50 AM
Fork Horn

I've got an ATI (not sure of model) but it's the fold-able AR Style. I would get it without the fold-able option if I bought it again. I like it, makes for a BA looking shotgun and is very functional for a home defense option. Recoil is a bit less, muzzle rise, I have not noticed much difference.

REM7600
Old 04-20-2018, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by REM_7600
I've got an ATI (not sure of model) but it's the fold-able AR Style. I would get it without the fold-able option if I bought it again. I like it, makes for a BA looking shotgun and is very functional for a home defense option. Recoil is a bit less, muzzle rise, I have not noticed much difference.

REM7600
Thanks for the review. I am wanting to put it on my turkey gun and the muzzle rise has been my main issue lol. Hard to get a good follow up shot when needed