Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
First Chance w/ a Creedmore >

First Chance w/ a Creedmore

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

First Chance w/ a Creedmore

Old 03-20-2018, 10:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default First Chance w/ a Creedmore

Now I have put down the 6.5 creedmoore as a "Novelty Cartridge" and I still think there are other older cartridges that can do the same...

That said, I got to shoot a mag of ammo through the Ruger precision this past weekend. Can you say 9 out of 10 "ain't bad".

Oh, and should I mention that's on an 800 yard 8" steel target w a scope set at 15x. (I knew I pulled one of them) Ammo was factory Hornady Match and obviously from a well rested bench position.

My Buddy woulda let me shoot the whole box but his 1000 and 1500 yards targets were not set up at the time.

To say "it's a shooter" out of the box is somewhat of an understatement. I don't consider myself any better shot than the next guy other than close in 75yds - running game. I spent a good part of my youth shooting leaves that were floating downstream in fast and slow water.

Said and be done... I'll give creds to the Creed.

REM7600