Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Scopes/Reddots/Optics/Binoculars auction closing in a couple hours >

Scopes/Reddots/Optics/Binoculars auction closing in a couple hours

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Scopes/Reddots/Optics/Binoculars auction closing in a couple hours

Old 06-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Spike

Default Scopes/Reddots/Optics/Binoculars auction closing in a couple hours

Just sharing because I was told people would appreciate it.
There's an online scope auction with a bunch of scopes and binoculars and sights and stuff. It's closing tonight at 6pm EST so thats pretty soon, sorry for a late heads up. I'm bidding on an oculus scope so please don't snipe it LOL although you might save me from myself if you do. There's a bunch of stuff and not many bids and the best part is they ship and with our dollar we can get these for way cheaper than we even bid... since its in canada.
Anyways the website is westernauctions.ca ..just gotta register and you're good. They just had a bass pro auction end and I got some sweet boots and stuff so they are legit..and i'm not getting anything for this..not trying to advertise for them.

Teddy
Old 06-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

No thanks.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ditto that jeepkid, as I'm rather suspicious of a first time poster with a message like that on the regular forums, rather than in the classifieds where it should be.