Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Remington 870 Rifled Deer Special Package, Nikon, Rifle Stock, Zeroed and Accurate >

Remington 870 Rifled Deer Special Package, Nikon, Rifle Stock, Zeroed and Accurate

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Remington 870 Rifled Deer Special Package, Nikon, Rifle Stock, Zeroed and Accurate

Old 08-23-2016, 06:49 AM
Spike

Default Remington 870 Rifled Deer Special Package, Nikon, Rifle Stock, Zeroed and Accurate

Remington Deer Special rifled barreled slug gun. Black. Near new condition. High comb stock and cantilevered barrel. This has been my go to deer rifle for five years. Nikon Omega variable scope has long eye relief, to prevent eyebrow contact when bench rest shooting. Package includes rifled shotgun, scope, rings. Mounted and zeroed for 100 yard POI with reticle marks for longer distances. Always 1 3/4" or smaller groups at 100 yards with selected ammo. Small quantity of ammo she's zeroed with comes too. $499.

I have nice photo but don't know how to put it here. If interested, ask and I'll provide it.