Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Rural King having 2 day sale >

Rural King having 2 day sale

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Rural King having 2 day sale

Old 08-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Rural King having 2 day sale

This isn’t an advertisement, I have no relationship with RK. I’ve been around long enough and you guys know I ain’t a salesman. I just wanted to pass this along and maybe help a few people save some money. I got an email from RKguns. I’m on their mailing list. They are having a sale for today and tomorrow only (6/19 & 6/20) that has your choice of these 12 guns for $229.00. I’ve bought a few from RK online and you can have their stuff shipped to any licensed FFL and of course you have to pay the FFL whatever they charge. I have mine shipped to their store that isn’t too far from me and it’s free. Another thing is that if you have a RK near you and they have these in store you can get the price there, too.

Now I’m not impressed with most of these but the Taurus is not a bad gun if someone was looking for budget CC, but I would definitely choose the EAA subcompact over it. The EAAs have been getting great reviews and I am thinking of getting the full size. The Mossberg, Henry and Rugers are also nice.

Taurus 709 compact 9mm
Diamondback DB9 subcompact 9mm
EAA SAR B6P full size 9mm
EAA SAR B6P compact 9mm
Rock Island Armory M200 revolver .38 special
ATI GCG 1911 .22LR OD green
ATI GCG 1911 .22LR tan
ATI GCG 1911 .22LR blued
Mossberg Maverick 88 series 12 ga. slug gun
Ruger 10/22 carbine 1151 .22LR
Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 .22LR
Savage 93R17 GV bolt action .17HMR
Ruger 10/22 carbine Distributor Exclusive pink .22LR

http://www.rkguns.com/
Old 08-19-2016, 09:37 AM
Fork Horn

I have one of the RIA M200. Functions flawlessly for a .38 revolver I'd buy it again. Bought mine back in '09. Last time I looked Palmetto State armory had the 709 slims for $199.