Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Rifle lot for sale >

Rifle lot for sale

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Rifle lot for sale

Old 06-07-2016, 03:59 AM
Spike

Default Rifle lot for sale

Dear all.

I was due to export a number of guns from the US, but it seems it's not going to be worth the money and effort. Therefore, I have the following for sale to a US Citizen, currently held with NECG and will be shipped by them under my authorisation to the buyer. Payment for goods to go to myself via international payment to the UK.

I would ideally like to sell it all in one lot to a buyer interested in the items for shooting, collecting or sporterizing, etc. it consists of:
1. FN commercial 30-06 with a maple montecarlo stock and leupold 1 piece base and front ramp. Stock in good condition, bluing in good condition and bore in very very good condition...this is a ready shooter essentially and is a really nice good looking gun just needing a scope in leupold rings to be turned in and it's ready for hunting. LOP was around 14" I believe, it was not short or long, quite standard, so should fit any average build shooter.

2. FN commercial action in a 30-06 format with Lyman aperture sight and front ramp/bead. There is no bottom metal and stock is in very good condition but nothing 'special' as a rifle. Barrel in good condition. A good shooter with new bottom metal fitted, or a great action for a custom project.

3. An Erfurt Kar98 small ring mauser action, polished in the white nicely and drilled and tapped for bases, comes with really nice swept back straight bolt handle that's welded beautifully, no bottom metal, no trigger..an excellent small ring building project where the action and bolt handle are ready to go so to speak. it's small ring, large shank

4. BRNO VZ24 8mm military rifle dated 1937, no pitting I could see on the metalwork. Bore in good condition with only minor pitting as far as I recall. so should shoot really well essentially. Stock is decent condition and I believe all parts to be original but I can't confirm this as I'm now abroad, I do seem to recall they were. Upper handguard is missing. It's got a turned down bolt handle, inside checkered, so may be a carbine version.
Good fun mauser to shoot or restore, or break for a wonderful action for a custom built sporter of course

5. French 1907/15 8mm Lebel (St. Etienne I seem to recall, not the Remmington version). Good condition stock for age, metal work and blueing good, front sight blade missing. Cannot comment on bore condition, but I now the previous family owner never fired it in his life and he got it just after it was taken out of active service. Comes with magazine but no bayonet..may still have original sling..

I paid $600 for the FN 30-06, $325 for the FN with the missing bottom metal, $300 for the BRNO VZ24, $275 for the small ring K98 action and bolt and the Lebel was free but I'd want around $400 for that.

As a lot I would accept $1,500 for the interested party, not really less as it's all valued in reality, probably excess $2K, paid to me in UK Pounds with international bank transfer. I have some pictures of the guns for anyone interested but not a lot and I'm not sure Mark from NECG would be over joyed by me asking him to take pictures for forum members.

I would tell Mark/Lisa from NECG XYZ is transferring payment for the guns, you/buyer could call them to confirm with my authorisation for the sale and arrange shipping and delivery to yourself. The payment would not include shipping/delivery, and of course if picked up from NH directly that would be the cheapest/free way.

send me a message if you're interested please
Old 06-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is NECG?
Do you have any pictures?
Where could a person interested in purchasing, go to inspect prior to sale?
Old 06-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Spike

Hi,

NECG is new england custom guns, they're in New Hampshire close to Hanover, and they have the guns there.

I some pics on file of both FN's and the small ring action, maybe also the BRNO but not the Lebel. If it was pivotal, I'm sure I could pay the staff at NECG a small fee to send a couple of pictures but it would only be asked of them if the buyer was genuinely interested of course.

They pictures I have I could email if you sent me you personal email address

Best.

Ober..
Old 06-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Spike

of course, or make me a good offer on the lot, but nothing offensive please :-)
Old 06-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Spike

a couple of pics on africahunting forum now along with some additional information.

if buyer covers shipping from NH I'll acept $1,250
Old 06-28-2016, 03:27 AM
Spike

bump..........