Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
For Sale: Lead Free Hunting Ammo - 12ga Sabots and .223 Hollow Points >

For Sale: Lead Free Hunting Ammo - 12ga Sabots and .223 Hollow Points

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

For Sale: Lead Free Hunting Ammo - 12ga Sabots and .223 Hollow Points

Old 12-15-2014, 06:14 PM
Spike

Default For Sale: Lead Free Hunting Ammo - 12ga Sabots and .223 Hollow Points

Due to work and other responsibilities I will not be able to go hunting anytime soon.

This is all Lead Free Hunting Ammo, which we are now required to use by the state of California. Most of it is brand new, acquired in 2014.

I am located in Elk Grove, CA. I can ship ammo UPS/FEDEX ground at a discounted rate through my job. If you buy a whole case or more I will split shipping 50/50 with you, otherwise shipping is actual cost. I will not ship anywhere illegal, don't ask me to break any local, state or federal laws.

This is what I got:

(2) 200rd cases of Hornady .223 Superformance GMX (Guilding Metal Expanding) Hollow Points. I opened one case for pics, the other case is still factory sealed. I want $180 each case.

(5) boxes of Federal Vital Shok 43gr Speer Green TNT Copper Hollow Points. This ammo is 3-4 years old, and it is in mint condition $90 for the lot.

Last edited by El Varminator; 12-18-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:15 PM
Spike

(1) 100rd factory case of Remington 12ga 2 3/4" 1 oz Premier Copper Solid Sabot Slug Hunting Ammo. $240 for the case.

(1) 100rd factory case of Hevi-Shot 12ga 3" 1 1/4 oz Sabot Slug Hunting Ammo. This ammo is about 2 years old, well stored and also in mint condition. $240 for the case.

If you want any of this stuff send me a message!

Last edited by El Varminator; 12-15-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-25-2014, 04:56 AM
Spike

I sold 10 boxes of the Remington Copper Sabots. There are 10 boxes still available.