Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Browning Abolt Medallion >

Browning Abolt Medallion

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning Abolt Medallion

Old 12-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Browning Abolt Medallion

While at my local gun shop, I noticed a used Abolt Medallion in 260 Rem. The gun's wood and bluing appear to be near 100%. Bolt face shows zero powder residue. The gun appears to be either unfired or very few shots fired. Has Leupold bases and rings attached. They are asking $775 but I was told they would let it go at $700 out the door. What do you think would be a fair price for this gun?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Check on gunbroker.com to see what they are going for. I have an A Bolt Medallion in 25 WSSM...think I paid close to $900...BUT...it is a hard to find caliber and is left handed (even harder to find in that caliber) and it had Warne Bases/Rings and a 6-24x50 Bushnell Elite on it and 3 extra clips. $700 to me seems like a fair price, especially if it's a gun you want. I hear good things about the 260 Rem...but have never shot one.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

If it's as you say along with those rings/bases, I would see if they would take $675 and if they said no I'd give them the $700 and go out the door with it.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

If you don't buy it, give me their contact info. I will.