Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Win Mod.70 & Savage 111 LRH >

Win Mod.70 & Savage 111 LRH

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Win Mod.70 & Savage 111 LRH

Old 02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Win Mod.70 & Savage 111 LRH

I started to sell one of these rifles a couple of months ago, had some things change, waivered back and forth on the sale and am finally faced with the reality that I must part with most of my reloading and hunting gear. I will have other posts in other area but if you are looking for something, drop me an email.

New In Box Winchester Model 70, Extreme Sporter in .300WSM. You won't find this model on their website. I called the factory in Morgan, Utah and this is what I got for details. It was a limited run of rifles identical to the Extreme Weather SS in every feature except for teflon coated chrome-moly steel. Free floated 24" fluted barrel, recessd target crown, MOA trigger, Bell & Carlson hand laid fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding block, hinged floorplate, three position safety, Pre-64 type claw extractor with controlled round feed and an MSRP of $1069. I will provide a picture of the box label and a couple pictures of the rifle for serious inquiries. I'm not interested in providing endless photos and every number on the rifle so someone can research it and tell me nice gun but not quite what I'm looking for or entertaining offers. $750 firm. SPF!!!

2011 Savage 111 Long Range Hunter in 6.5x284 Norma. Rifle was used on three hunts this year. 26' barrel, accu-stock, accu-trigger, EGW one piece picatinny scope mount, Harris HBRS swiveling benchrest bipod and hard case. Barrel was properly broken in and the rifle has been shooting 5 shot 1/2" groups with Berger Hunting VLD bullets from Gunwerks ($75/box). Along with the rifle I have approximately 50 rounds of the Gunwerks ammo still left and approximately 50 once fired brass. All brass is Lapua. I also have one box of Nosler Custom 130gr Accubonds with only 5 rounds fired. I also will include one unopened box of Berger 130gr. Hunting VLD's and Hornady Custom-Grade dies. The rifle has a total of 85 round through the barrel. Offering the package for $900.

PM with questions or pic requests. Please include your email if you would like pics.

Thanks

Last edited by krshunter; 02-14-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Winchester is SPF.