Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Smith & Wesson K-22 >

Smith & Wesson K-22

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Smith & Wesson K-22

Old 08-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Smith & Wesson K-22

I have an unfired Smith & Wesson K-22 Masterpiece (no box) with the factory Rosewood target grips that I bought new in the 70's, and I want to sell it. How do I find out the value? I see price ranges all over the place for K-22's.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

If it is unfired, it should certainly draw a premium..A 70s vintage K-22 is a fine firearm.

I would suggest watching the gun auctions like gunbroker for similar pieces.

Don't be in a hurry to sell it unless you get a good price..It's not like it is eating groceries or anything.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks. What is the best venue to sell it? I haven't sold a gun for years (I hold on to them). I live in PA. It is a beauty, and I also have the standard grips for it. I take better care of my guns than I take care of myself.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would suggest you register on gunsamerica.com and list it there. You can set any price you want and it will list for 6 months. The only fee is when you sell (minimum of $20). I sold several there.