Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 How ya' ll doing? >

How ya' ll doing?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

How ya' ll doing?

Old 08-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How ya' ll doing?

Yep, I was born and raised in the metropolis of Fred. I get to go home ever now and then and watch the deer play in the front yard. Mom says they are her pets though so I leave them alone. I can hardly wait until the Bass Pro Shop opens up. It will be nice not to have to drive all the way to the other side of Shreveport to Academy where you have to deal with folks who would rather not be working there. Give me a yell when you start back up this way.
Old 08-09-2003, 03:58 PM

Where I am from is a trick question.

I was born in Marshall, Texas, but growing up I lived in Karnack, Leigh and a little spot of woods 13 miles from Carthage, 12 miles from DeBerry and 18 miles for Marshall. If you know where all those places are without a map, you MUST be an East Texan, or else someone who lives in Shreveport/Bossier... one of my old stomping grounds.

I have also lived in Livingston, Houston, Katy, Denison, Dallas, Greenville, Linden, Dalworthington Gardens, Marlin, Pecos, Laredo, and now El Paso. Also, for a VERY short time, in Coushatta, Louisiana.

You can just about name it and I' ve been there and done that... including some stuff that would have landed me in prison if I had of gotten caught. That' s what makes me a good LEO... I understand criminals.
Old 08-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

BUBT, I know exactly wher those places are! I go through your old stomping grounds on my way to Bossier!
Frizz, I' ll let you know when I go up there again. As I said, it may be a while though. It looks like I' ll be getting lots of overtime in the next 6 to 8 weeks, and spare time will be used getting ready for hunting! This year has passed so fast! I am usually way ahead of the crowd, but it seems that I' ve slipped behind!
Man ya' ll should have seen the stream of trucks with ATV' s, feeders, and deer stands going through East Texas this morning!