Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
MidWestHuntersoutlet.com >

MidWestHuntersoutlet.com

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

MidWestHuntersoutlet.com

Old 03-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default MidWestHuntersoutlet.com

dont use these guys. they strung me along fer 10 friggen days to let me know they wont have it here by friday..or saturday...lol even next week lol..stand clear..anyone know where i can get win 223 64g pp overnited?
Old 03-23-2011, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

well..that was easy enough. cheaper than dirt aint really cheaper, but they are right down the road from me in ft.worth..so should be here tomorrow er friday. i did save an overnight charge though..so maybe it was chepaer than the other folks if i had payed the $25 overnite fee...cant believe they actually had it though..time will tell..see if it actually comes.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

be a cant... guess what was on the porch for me when i got home today? wow good guess....you should be a psychic ...thanks cheaper than dire..fer the 2 day delivery.