Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Deal or no deal? >

Deal or no deal?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Deal or no deal?

Old 01-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up Deal or no deal?

I went to a gun show today and got a couple of shotguns. One is a beretta 390 silver mallard it has a Matt blue 28"barrel in 95 percent condition. When I first saw it I couldn't even tell if it'd been fired still ain't sure if it has imean it's that good. The stock has 2 very minor handling marks on it. It came with the box 3 choke tubes(f,m,ic) choke tube case plus choke wrench. I got 400 in it is that a good deal? What's it worth?

The other gun I got is a Stevens 940 youth model 20ga it's in great condition also no scratches on it wich is rare I paid 50 for it wich I thinks a steal. Turned down 70 for it before I left lol
Old 01-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds like good deals to me. If you want to get rid of the 390, let me know.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would say great deal on the 390.

Tom
Old 01-25-2011, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

What are those 390's worth? There is one in the local classifieds here for $450 that says it's got synthetic stock, blued barrel, 3 chokes, and in like new shape with the original box. It doesn't come with a case I guess. Just wondered what kind of deal this was?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

Man I'd go for it. This one is my second one the first one I had was a 20ga synthetic and was well used and I got 450 for it. I like this 12 ga one better because the Woodstock looks awsome. I did some reserch on them and used they go for 500 to 600 depending on condition. I can't Waite to try it out.