Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Franchi 912 variomax 3 1/2" 475.00 >

Franchi 912 variomax 3 1/2" 475.00

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Franchi 912 variomax 3 1/2" 475.00

Old 11-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Spike

Default Franchi 912 variomax 3 1/2" 475.00

Franchi Variomax 912 Semi Auto in very good condition. It is a 12 ga and has a 24" bbl. This gun has been fired very little and looks it. It has a couple of very small nicks in the finish on left side of receiver in photo, that I couldn't get to show up very well. It comes with 3 chokes IC, M, F and a wrench, cleaning kit, Franchi gun oil and owner’s manual. The 912 will shoot any 12 ga shell from 2 ¾” field loads to the stiffest 3 ½”magnums thanks to the Variosystem. Also includes the mercury-filled recoil reducer, easy to remove. A great gun for the money, and a lot less than a new one. Great Field, Turkey or Waterfowl gun. I have had gun approximately 1 ½ years, less than 100 rounds through gun. Never sent in warranty card, you can send the warranty card in on this one yourself. Sent to your FFL or local pick up in Evansville, IN fine. Please email any questions.
Personal checks held 7 days before shipping.
Shipping 25.00
Can email pictures! email address [email protected]
Old 11-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Spike

please email pics to [email protected]
Old 12-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Spike

Default Gun is sold thanks for looking

Gun is sold thanks for looking