Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope:  SOLD >

Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope: SOLD

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope: SOLD

Old 10-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Spike

Default Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope: SOLD

This is a clean, brushed stainless .50 caliber Thompson Center in-line muzzle stuffer with a brushed stainless scope, a 24 inch barrel. and a composite stock. The bore is sharp and the scope is clear. Research tells me that it must ship to an FFL. The price is $175 plus actual shipping. It comes with a three day no questions ask inspection with the buyer paying return shipping. You can shoot it but don't send it back dirty. I will deduct $20 from your refund. You are responsible to determine if you can own this gun in your state. The gun is for sale in other venues so it will be pulled when ever it is sold
Attached Thumbnails Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope:  SOLD-firehawk-001.jpg   Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope:  SOLD-firehawk-003.jpg   Thompson .50 Cal Fire Hawk w/3X9 Pro Hunter Scope:  SOLD-firehawk-004.jpg  

Last edited by twines; 10-12-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

This is not a centerfire and not capable of accepting cenerfire barrels therefore no FFL is required.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Spike

Default ? Inline

http://hunting.maitt.org/legal-hunti...rs-614128.html

I am getting conflicting information on this gun. My FFL in MD told me that some states require inline guns to go through an FFL. If someone wants to purchase it outside MD I will be happy to call an FFL in the buyer's state to get correct information. The URL I have posted talks about "inline guns" using a primer as opposed to percussion cap. I have never fired it so I do not know the distinction the article is referring too. Any information you can give me will be appreciated.

This is a gun I picked up in a trade. The fool who owned it left it loaded. I took it my gunsmith to unload it without firing so I have seen the bore. And the gun is sound.

Thanks

Last edited by twines; 10-10-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Spike

does it take 209 primers, also do you have pics
Old 10-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Spike

Default 209 caps

PM sent today