Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
WTS: Misc Hunting Stuff Part 1 >

WTS: Misc Hunting Stuff Part 1

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTS: Misc Hunting Stuff Part 1

Old 07-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Spike

Default WTS: Misc Hunting Stuff Part 1

Here is a list of a few things that I'm not using anymore.. All prices are OBO and include shipping. If you need more pics or info, let me know. I'll accept paypal, personal checks (may delay shipping) and money orders. PM for confirmation and first come first serve.
Leupold Gold Ring 10x32 binoculars. Includes case, but not harness. (new are selling for 579 with rebate) $450

Leupold FXII 4x28silver pisotl EER scope. New condition, mounted once never shot under. New are around $350. Sold

Nikon Monarch ATB binoculars Great condition, eye cups need replaced, but work fine, just won't turn. Nikon will replace free. $150

Montana Deer decoys. New condition, used very little and inclueds carrying case. $75

Insight M3 Tactical light with pressure pad attachment. New and never used. $75

RCBS Powder drop stand. New and never used. Sold

Chalker Sling. Tactical sling used by military and police. Great condition, used very little and nice to have...! $40

Leupold silver 40mm sunshade $20

Molle tactical pouches and sling. $35 for all pieces.

Tree-Pod Used to hold game camers. Great for aiming and ease of mounting cameras. $40

Moultrie 2.0 Game Camera with rechargable 6volt battery. Takes great pics and has fast trigger. $50

Last edited by Swift516; 07-26-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:39 AM
Spike

camera and decoys are sold