Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Check out my birthday present! >

Check out my birthday present!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Check out my birthday present!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

Default Check out my birthday present!

My wife bought this for me for my birthday!! I truly love my Winchester rifles and shotguns. I've elk hunted in Colorado with my Model 70 300 Win mag, I've killed a wild boar in Texas with my Model 94 444, I've killed a deer in Indiana with my Model 94 Timber Carbine 44 mag and with my Model 1300 pump shotgun. I've killed deer in Kentucky with my Model 94 30/30 and I've shot pheasant, dove, squirrel and countless clays with my Super X3! I also have lots of family that shoot Winchesters! The horse part is also important to me as I ride and camp quite a bit. The horse in the logo is a paint horse, which is what I ride. I've had the same paint horse 12 years now and he and I have ridden in 5 states together, including my last elk hunt in Colorado!

I hope you like it, I sure do!!!
Attached Thumbnails Check out my birthday present!-photo04251751.jpg   Check out my birthday present!-photo04252148_1.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm also a Winchester guy. I respect the art work.

Tom
Old 04-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

don't own any winchesters but id love to have an sx3 but could never afford it btw nice tat
Old 04-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by marlin30/30_drabe
don't own any winchesters but id love to have an sx3 but could never afford it btw nice tat
Thanks! If you do ever get the opportunity to own one, you won't be sorry! My, what a fine shotgun!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a Ruger man myself, but love the history involved with the Winchester name. I've taken a few PA deer with my M94 in 307.
BTW nice art work.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by thndrchiken
I'm a Ruger man myself, but love the history involved with the Winchester name. I've taken a few PA deer with my M94 in 307.
BTW nice art work.
Very cool! 307 is on the very TOP of my Model 94 wish list! I will have one, one of these days!