Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Laser Sight

Old 01-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Spike

Default Laser Sight

I was thinking about getting a laser sight for my 9mm springfield XDM. i was just wondering what i should get.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

You won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn with one.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

You won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn with one.
How in the world do you figure this?

NW, I would personally wait for Crimson trace to make one for the XDM. I am sure that they will soon make one for the XDM like they do the XD.

Last edited by bigbulls; 01-11-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigbulls
How in the world do you figure this?

NW, I would personally wait for Crimson trace to make one for the XDM. I am sure that they will soon make one for the XDM like they do the XD.
They cause too much target panic. Kinda like shooting with a scope offhand at small target. I'm not talking a deer at 50 yards, I mean a paper plate at 100.

But then again, if your doing the whole up close personal defense, combat, CQB, cops and robbers thing...that's a different story. Nothing funnier than watching guys trying to target practice with those things. If you want a real hoot, let them take a turn on the plate rack. Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. The more they miss, the more they wiggle...
Old 01-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

If they make a Lasermax for it that's what I would go with.Mainly because it is internal.Don't need oversize holsters for them .But they are like a tracer not only can you see where it is going but you can see where it came from.