Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
blame canada Blame the Un **** them both >

blame canada Blame the Un **** them both

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

blame canada Blame the Un **** them both

Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default blame canada Blame the Un **** them both

I got this sent to me in an email. Alot of you might have seen it already. Most if not all of us know the treaty but it gives alot of good and scary info.
I doubt this will be signed here. Obama ant total stupid and from my understanding is if he does he breaks the law thus giving us a reason to throw him back for a better fish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU
Old 01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Inactive

Why blame Canada ?? For your information, right now there is a bill on the floor of the the House of Commons which will end the requirement for the registration of long arms in Canada. I dont deny that Allen Roch ( liberal, former Minister of Justice ) started all this hoopla here. However, a majority of our politicians listen to what the public have to say, and they are in the process of dumping the unweildy gun control program as it relates to long arms. The ownership of handguns anad theit registration in Canada haas been in place since 1932. It has in no way hindered the ownership of handguns, and has not, with out just cause, caused their seizure. I know of this because I happen to own a dozen handguns myself, as well as approximately 60 shoulder arms.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

What I did not like is canada is already setting up a police force to take the guns. I do not think it is all of canada just like it is not all of the US properly just as many here who hate guns.
Originally Posted by x-mountie
Why blame Canada ?? For your information, right now there is a bill on the floor of the the House of Commons which will end the requirement for the registration of long arms in Canada. I dont deny that Allen Roch ( liberal, former Minister of Justice ) started all this hoopla here. However, a majority of our politicians listen to what the public have to say, and they are in the process of dumping the unweildy gun control program as it relates to long arms. The ownership of handguns anad theit registration in Canada haas been in place since 1932. It has in no way hindered the ownership of handguns, and has not, with out just cause, caused their seizure. I know of this because I happen to own a dozen handguns myself, as well as approximately 60 shoulder arms.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

to single out a entire country for something is pretty stupid. i as a gun owner was and still is against the long gun registry in canada. to make a comment like "blame canada" is to put the blame on every canadian head, including me and every other gun owner in canada. we fought hard, things didnt turn out well since the majority of canadians were terrorized into pro registry and now things are getting fixed. instead of blaming a entire population, next time just say blame the anti hunters. theres anti hunters everywhere, including the USA and if you didnt have any then you wouldnt be having any problems right? we are all on the same side here on hunting net irreguardless of our nationality.