Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
scope for an Ar rifle. >

scope for an Ar rifle.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

scope for an Ar rifle.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default scope for an Ar rifle.

I am going to get me a new dpms 308 rifle. Not sure which but it will be a flattop. I want to mount a scope on it to shoot mid to long range. Well ranges from 50 to say 300 yards. Maybe 500 but not often as there is not a range that long close by. It will be a target/semi hunting gun as I will be taking it to ky for a few hunts this coming season. Max shot down there will properly be under 300 yards. What scope would your recommend for that setup. I was thinking about 500 bucks would cover the scope or should. Not like I will be doing 1000 yard shots
Old 12-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned

Id git me one dem onz from Wally thats hangin bihind the conter. ilike the busnells best but cnag it somtims i wood prefer to glet a lupold butt they r kinda expansive. i dunno. i never got into ars that much cause i thinks theyr a waste on monee.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Spike

check out a the bushnell 3200 elite 10x mildot
Old 12-24-2009, 04:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well I guess you would not since you seem like a complete idiot. How are they a waste of money.
Originally Posted by vabyrd
Id git me one dem onz from Wally thats hangin bihind the conter. ilike the busnells best but cnag it somtims i wood prefer to glet a lupold butt they r kinda expansive. i dunno. i never got into ars that much cause i thinks theyr a waste on monee.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Well I guess you would not since you seem like a complete idiot. How are they a waste of money.
Now you're starting to get the picture, Big Tim. Welcome to reading one of your previous 6,000 posts. Keep working on the English.

As for the AR and scope, I couldn't tell you, never been interested.