Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Mossberg - Silver Reserve >

Mossberg - Silver Reserve

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Mossberg - Silver Reserve

Old 12-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mossberg - Silver Reserve

Looking to get some feedback on this shotgun. I'm thinking about getting one for my wife in 20 ga.

Thanks
Old 12-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

A friend has one in 12 gauge. He used it, among others, at our companies fall trap shoot. It appears to be a very nice shotgun. Judging by appearance, I was surprised to find out it was a Mossberg.

Mike
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Spike

I got one last year in 12ga. It's a sweet shooting piece and I'm very impressed with mine. It did a fine job on clays. It also did a bang up job on doves. If you want another opinion, the game warden that checked me was also impressed with it.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

Don't see a problem with them.. They don't have the fit and finish as the more expensive guns, but they seem to function.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you are looking for a hunting gun with some clay shooting thrown in then it should serve you well. They are not built for the high volume shooting of the clay games.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

NorCal, just wondering how the recoil pad works on that Silver Reserve. It looks kinda stiff.

PS - I see you are from South San Francisco. I was born and raised in that fogged out city and still have alot of Friends and Family there.