Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
4 guns for sale! Nice ones! >

4 guns for sale! Nice ones!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

4 guns for sale! Nice ones!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by yankees13

Just snipe being a A%%hole. Ha Ha Ha.
Originally Posted by Meister

Not sure what I missed? haha
Like what Colorado Luckydog said, you missed a PUNK.

Originally he had made rude comments about your pricing. I then made my post recommending he read the Courtesy Rules before he makes replies such as his.

Then I got a nasty PM from him. ---> yankees13

And as you can see by his replies, one of which he edited, how he is.

Whatever. LOL!

Nice talking with you Meister. Hope you sell the guns.

iSnipe
Old 12-19-2009, 05:05 AM
Spike

No problem.. If someone doesnt like the prices, dont buy`m.. No sweat off my.. back.. Someone wants to make me an offer they think is fair, go for it, I can ask my buddy, who knows what he`ll say..
Old 12-25-2009, 06:34 AM
Spike

30-06 sold
Old 12-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Angry Trouble Maker In Our Midst

Ok, fellas, just have to inform you about an incident that has been growing here.

If you've followed along the few posts here, you can see I explained to the user yankees13 that his post violates the rules here at the classifieds. About the same time, another user kindly pointed out the same information, but through PM.

If you see yankees13's replies both to myself and another user, you can clearly see what kind of person he is and that also one reply was so bad, he actually wised up and EDITED his own previous words.

yankees13, since my very first post here, has been sending me antagonizing and threatening messages both to my profile and PM box. I take threats very seriously. I also own a forum too, so I've dealt with people just like him before and even had to get the authorities and FBI involved at times... to a successful prosecution I may add too.

I gave him some leeway in how far he would say his threats and he crossed the boundary. I now know his personal information and had an investigator do some follow up work based on the info I gave him. This user lives near Lonsdale, MN. He gets here at this forum through Lonsdale Telephone: 507-744-2311

The case will be handled by their manager Bonnie Simon and my information will be forwarded to the investigator at the Lonsdale police department on Alabama street there in S. MN.

Onvoy is his IP and gains his high speed internet via them.

Just thought I'd give you heads up on this guy in the event you enter a deal with him. Caveat emptor!

iSnipe

(Meister- I'm sincerely sorry to bring this up on YOUR thread, but I didn't ask for this, but now I'm going to finish it!)

Last edited by iSnipe; 12-31-2009 at 10:11 PM.