Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

17 hmr

Old 11-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Spike

Default 17 hmr

a friend of mine has a Savage 17hmr with a half way good scope on it. he said he take 220 with out the scope and 300 with the scope. he's only put one box of shells thorugh it is it worth it or no
Old 11-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Typical Buck

I'd offer him $250 for the gun and the scope or 200 for just the gun and thats only if it has the accu trigger system. He's probably trying get out of it what he has in but once you've fired that first shot the gun is no longer new. I think you can get a brandnew one for around 190 and dicks has the target model with a scope for $340 (thats out the door with tax included). You can also find good deals on them at local gun shops or at gun shows.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Spike

Like indyhunter said if it has the accutrigger system its worth it if not just get a brand new one