Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Really ticked off >

Really ticked off

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Really ticked off

Old 08-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

well I figured I'd give you guys an up date. There was a gun show in indy this weekend so I went to that and spent about 90 bucks.. Got a synthetic stock($60), a 4x30 scope by NcStar ($25), take down manual and found a cap for the 20 ga which is great because they wanted 50 for the one at gander. My girlfriends dad gave two 30 rounds clips for the 22. I figure I'll sight it in and see where I go from there. I'll try to find my camera to take some picks. I'm gonna keep the 20 ga because it was my first shot gun and its just one of those guns that you keep but I've now go a marlin 60 and ruger 10/22 that have pretty much the same stuff to em. So I figure I'll trade one off or keep em just depending on what other opportunities present themselfs. Thanks for input and I'm still not sure what I'll do about that jerkoff.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

Master makes a good trigger lock just for situations like this.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Spike

www.MidwayUSA.com
Old 09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

figured I'd give everyone an update. took the ruger to the range today and I think it became my new favorite 22. the stock and scope make the rifle just a great little gun.