Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 To whom it may concern... >

To whom it may concern...

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

To whom it may concern...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default To whom it may concern...

I will start off by saying I apologize to everyone that I had made deals with to buy guns or other accessories. I have bought and Sold alot of diffrent things on huntingnet.com and have maintained good feedback until now.

Recentley I had made deals and less than 48 hours after I had agreed to purchase (and even sent payment out)these guns. my grandfather fell and broke his hip he is diabetic and they didnt think he was going to make it my family and I were on a plane in less than 10 hours after that I called my boss at the UPS store and had all my payments for these guns intercepted and returned to me since I could not afford these guns and the plane tickets I did not have time to contact anyone getting on the internet in Seattle was the least of my worries. I am now home and hope I will be forgiven and hope this wont taint any future deals.

Thank you and god bless.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: To whom it may concern...

sorry to hear about him falling though i did not sell you a gun i think everyone will understand but you got to do what you got to do.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To whom it may concern...

I hope your Grandpa is okay. Best wishes for the family.

I would also like to add that I have only had one transaction with cowboy and it was a very smooth deal. I got my money in a very timely manner.