Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 For Sale Or Trade Rem 700 BDL >

For Sale Or Trade Rem 700 BDL

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

For Sale Or Trade Rem 700 BDL

Old 02-06-2009, 10:45 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: For Sale Or Trade Rem 700 BDL

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

bigcountry we won't have to worry about you trashing the ads anymore. Notice the new rule on top of the classifieds.
Thats right dog. Wrongs have been righted. The just is being treated justfully. Kinda goes along with the theme of your president Obama riding thru the rainbows on a unicorn. You did a lot of good today colorado.

I have several deals working on this gun already and it will be sold by the end of the day. Thanks for all your helpful input. Now you need to act right in the classifieds because your disrespect of peoples ads will no longer be tolerated by huntingnet.
Thats awesome bryan. Somebody is one lucky man getting this awesome firearm for such a reduced price. And we all need to follow your example, thats the bottom line.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For Sale Or Trade Rem 700 BDL

Like I said bigcountry, you have issuses. I find it very comical that you have nothing better to do than trash peoples ads. You seem to be stressing.I think you should go out tonight and try and find a woman. Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.