HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-58/)
-   -   Be very Careful in your transactions!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/282282-very-careful-your-transactions.html)

RugerMike 01-11-2009 02:59 PM

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Please read this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be very careful on who you deal with and what you hear on this site!

I'm curious since I"m such an ass hole and have a bad additude and you believe I threatened you? Why would you sell me your "Excellent gun items?"
Doesn't really make sense does it? Unless you are a scam artist as I suspected from the start?
I'm going to pass and enter this e- mail to the proper people to deal with you

> Bottom dollar for the 22 is $315 Bottom for .32 is $340. And why would you
> threaten me? That is pretty absurd. I have done alot of business on this
> site and have a great reputation, you are out of line in how you speak to
> me
> you dont know me. the .32 is not pitted and the Mark II is worth $400
> easy.
> Even the way you spoke to another person on the site with they were
> selling
> some scope rings... IMO you seem like an **** or smart in trying to get
> the cheapest prices....
>
> will sell all 3 guns of mine to you for $700
>
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Mike Miskell <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I commend you for you picture taking expertise. However, I have been in
>> this business for over 35 years plus and I know what is actual and
>> true.
>> The pictures show alot of pits and or rust on the 35 and the 22 mk 22 is
>> 4inch and the freedom 22 is less than what you are asking for ne?!?
>> Now that being said what is you bottom dollar for all of your items?
>> Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> rest of the community of this site from your answer, so make sure you
>> are
>> very HONEST?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > here you go mike let me know.
>> >
>> > THANKS
>> >
>> > --
>> > Seth Tabaka
>> > 10051 E Highland Rd Ste 29-213
>> > Howell Michigan 48843
>> > (810) 449-1865
>> >
>>
>>
>> Mike Miskell
>> M&M Gun Repair
>> [email protected]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Seth Tabaka
> 10051 E Highland Rd Ste 29-213
> Howell Michigan 48843
> (810) 449-1865
>

Mike Miskell
M&M Gun Repair
[email protected]

Mike
M&M Gun Repair
[email protected]
Gun Shop Owner
Certified Gunsmith
FFL Dealer/Transfers
[align=right][/align]

Post #: 1

Sponsored Advertisement

document.write('');

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 05:36 PM

RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

What is your problem? You dont know me I have Sold and bought tons of item of this site just sold the .32 on gun broker for $500 so you need to grow up.

WHy would you say this to me then?

>> "Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> are
>> very HONEST? "

I just recentley sold a Ruger Gp 100 .357 on this site last week to a gentelman that lives right here in michigan.

I have bought bowtech bows from a moderator on this site. Before you go judging people thinking your a hunting nets personal little police officer I suggest you ask around I am confident you will find nothing will be said bad about me.

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 05:47 PM

cmon mike lets see what else you got.

bigcountry 01-11-2009 06:13 PM

I myself don't see a problem with Mike's response in email. I think your just taking it way too personally. I myself have tried to deal with you on a pair of wiley X and you were very difficult to say the least. Ijust chalked it up asyoung andlack of experience inselling.

Wouldn't it been a lot more grown up of you cowboy4513 for you to reply to Mike "Mike, I guarantee you the shape of the gun and if you have any troubles whatsoever, I will make good on it, don't worry". Doesn't that sound much more mature?

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 07:23 PM

DELETED for skirting the profanity filter. Please reread posting rule NUMBER 1!

Continued violations will result in your removal from this site!

bronko22000 01-11-2009 07:27 PM

I'm trying to decifer what is going on here. But if I had a question on the condition of something I was going to buy online and got a questionalble or otherwise negative response, you can bet your butt I would walk away.

bigcountry 01-11-2009 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

Alright big country... your right im a 23 years old havemy own businessand I have no idea what im talking about... You dont see anything wrong with him saying.

>> "Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> are
>> very HONEST? "

What is he exposing? that I dont take $hit from a$$holes like him he is telling me if im not honest he will expose me? expose what I wasnt dishonest about anything! I never have and never will be. He deffinatley did not start the email off properly if anything. BC dont stick up for anyone until you know the facts. You are basing your opinon of me on you not knowing what I was selling they were much higher price than what I was selling them for. owell someone on these forums got a good deal.
If you got your own business, then good luck. Your going to need it. Your extremely immature. I have the PM's man. You said you had some wiley X glasses for sale. I asked you twice for a picture or part number. You didn't knowand you found them outside your truck. I personally have 3 pairs of wiley X glasses, and they make 30 different glasses priced from 50-200 dollars. If you didn't know the freakin part number or what kinda glasses they were, how would you know how much they sell for???? I mean it just boggles the freakin mind. I sent you a PM, and gave you some advise if you want to do business with someone.

IMO, Mike should have walked away if he felt sceptical as it appears he was sceptical. But once again, wouldn't it have been much more mature for you, as this big businessman you claim to be, to reassure MIke that everything is in order and you would take care of it, it wasn't??? You chose to act like a, well, a 20 year old.

You claimed, that everybody on this site had great dealings with you, but clearly not.

Have a good one.

Michigander65 01-12-2009 05:03 PM

I just purchased a GP100 from Seth last week. I would buy fom him again. He is a nice respectable youmg man.

Colorado Luckydog 01-12-2009 06:23 PM

Private messages and emails are meant to be private. I think it showsbad form to post in public what was meant to be private. If you don't like what someone has for sale, don't buy it. JMO

cowboy4513 01-12-2009 07:23 PM

Alright thanks for the advice bigcountry you are the man.

RugerMike 01-14-2009 01:19 PM

My thoughts where, that all you good people out there would like to know what kindofsellers are on this site. However, Point taken (from some of the replys)I will keep my insight and knowledge to myself from here out? I just hate to see people get screwed and the scams are getting worst!
You are on your own now>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>>>>

cowboy4513 01-15-2009 04:27 AM

Why would you call me out though? It doesnt make any sense I have never scammed anyone?

Michbowhunter 01-15-2009 09:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Private messages and emails are meant to be private. I think it showsbad form to post in public what was meant to be private. If you don't like what someone has for sale, don't buy it. JMO
Not that I disagree with the notion; however, email has never been, nor will it ever "technically" beprivate. People should be awareof this fact, because email isnot considerate private.

cowboy4513 01-16-2009 10:20 AM

it would be diffrent if I actually tried scamming or ripping someone off but I wont and didnt... Hey im glad he didnt take my offer I made for money on it.

bigcountry 01-16-2009 04:03 PM

it would be diffrent if I actually tried scamming or ripping someone off but I wont and didnt... Hey im glad he didnt take my offer I made for money on it.
Man, you crack me up. He didn't say you were trying to, he just merely said if you did. Again, if you actually run a business, you will need all the help you can get. :D

cowboy4513 01-16-2009 05:44 PM

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter and language. Warning.

Colorado Luckydog 01-16-2009 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Michbowhunter

Not that I disagree with the notion; however, email has never been, nor will it ever "technically" beprivate. People should be awareof this fact, because email isnot considerate private.
PM-stands for private message. I don't have a dog in this fight, and I like Rugermike. I have even purchased from him before. I would purchase from him again because he did me right. However,I had someone post one of my PM's before and I didn't appreciate it. PM's should be private between the members they were sent to. JMO

Michbowhunter 01-16-2009 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Michbowhunter

PM-stands for private message. I don't have a dog in this fight, and I like Rugermike. I have even purchased from him before. I would purchase from him again because he did me right. However,I had someone post one of my PM's before and I didn't appreciate it. PM's should be private between the members they were sent to. JMO
I agree with what you're saying; however, there is no such thing as "private message" when it comes to electronic transmission. All email is essentially public, even though, in some cases you may have to pay a small fee to get it. Again, I think you're right, a message sent in private--from an ethical standpoint--should be kept private--but I just wanted to point out, email and pm's are not private from a legal standpoint, and in many cases are very much public information.

bigcountry 01-17-2009 05:38 AM

BC you have to be one dumb ignorant mother **&*&*&* Are you blind? He picked a fight with me for no reason... you dip****
I have yet have such a hard time with a simple transaction, so obviously you are the one that is a little dense.

I figured I could smoke you out sooner or later. I just didn't think itwould be so easy to puppet master you.Thanks for showing all of HNI, the true little kid in you. Spoken like a true 20 year old.:D

retrieverman 01-17-2009 05:38 AM

This thread is hilarious. I don't care how young and immature Cowboy is because RugerMike and Big Country have lowered themselves to his level.

Keep it coming guys! I need a little comic relief in my life.

Dozen Arrows 01-17-2009 05:44 AM

Why would anyone want to threaten someone like that during a sales negotiation is beyond me. I can see where cowboy is coming from.

bigcountry 01-17-2009 06:57 AM

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

This thread is hilarious. I don't care how young and immature Cowboy is because RugerMike and Big Country have lowered themselves to his level.

I got tired of making you dance.:D You were way too easy to get toa tantrum.Figured I would have fun with another.

Thanks for joining in, I need the comic relief. It was getting rather boring. And I know you will sure to please.:D

retrieverman 01-17-2009 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: retrieverman

I got tired of making you dance.:D You were way too easy to get toa tantrum.Figured I would have fun with another.

Thanks for joining in, I need the comic relief. It was getting rather boring. And I know you will sure to please.:D

Swampdog 01-18-2009 05:04 AM

I have 35 acres on the beachfor sale in Idaho,anybody interested?:D

cowboy4513 01-18-2009 06:21 AM

I dont care what people on HNI think of me. It doesnt really matter. Most of you hide behind your avatars and think you are bigger than you actually are. The people who have bought and sold from me know who I am and I am great to do business with not a single unhappy customer. BC I suggest you figure out who you are and the purpose of you continuing to insult me. Like I said before you are a joke RugerMike is surely a joke and anyone who is on his or your side needs to ask themselves why... actually to my count no one is on his or your side.

bigcountry 01-18-2009 02:37 PM

I dont care what people on HNI think of me. It doesnt really matter. Most of you hide behind your avatars and think you are bigger than you actually are. The people who have bought and sold from me know who I am and I am great to do business with not a single unhappy customer. BC I suggest you figure out who you are and the purpose of you continuing to insult me. Like I said before you are a joke RugerMike is surely a joke and anyone who is on his or your side needs to ask themselves why... actually to my count no one is on his or your side.
Side of what? What do we win?:Dkid, you still haven't figured it out.

Colorado Luckydog 01-18-2009 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Swampdog

I have 35 acres on the beachfor sale in Idaho,anybody interested?:D
How much? I'll take it!:D

Now that's some funny chit!

RugerMike 01-19-2009 04:24 AM

Ok guys leave the kid alone. It's obvious who the immature one is here and there is no need to continue on with this game.

As stated before I was just stating the facts and wanted the good guys out there to beware. However, Iwon't post another.

I will however, let the supporters in this group know if I believe something is array with a transaction issue. Again, way to many scams and BS out there and I have some good ole boys on this site and others, that I want to make sure they don't get burn't if I can help it?

So to all that have supported my back side, please let this post die out and we will use e-mail and PM's for further conversations. Take care and be careful.

Thanks

Western Md Bowman 01-19-2009 07:22 PM

Why do not you just kiss and make up and quit wasting the nets time with this baby stuff. Would you like some cheese with your wine

RugerMike 01-20-2009 11:05 AM

You are a so called well versed person in the bible and passages, however you lack the Kuth of a billy goat? Oh s*** that was out loud wasn't it?
I'm trying to be nice here but I can and willlower the bar if you would like?
Since you just started posting a month or less ago I will let it go for now?
Just for the sake of numbers how old are you?
Under 21 I will bet. Where is Uncle Sam when you need him to take charge and teach some sense into our younger folk? And just for the record it is Boulder, CO, not the republic of boulder?

rem700man 01-20-2009 03:18 PM

Cowboy:
You did the right thing,,,because if i would have gotten an email from a guy like that threatning to expose me i would have given him a blown up version of my Bung Hole to expose to whomever he wanted! His 35+ yrs experience evidently does'nt include public relations. When i was a young man i had to deal with guys like him/them that thought i did'nt know anything because i was young,,,bottom line is ,,,they were'nt worth dealing with anyhow,,,good luck with your business and future dealings with the elderly!

Western Md Bowman 01-20-2009 06:31 PM

I will put it this way I joined the military whenI was 17 and retired from it with twenty years under my belt. That was 14 years agoe, and yes I am well versed in the BIBLE and maybe if you would let a little of that seep into your soul you would not be on a hunting site talking trash. By the way how was your hunting experiance this year I had a pretty good season hear in the republick of Maryland. Ya I did miss spell a couple of words as all I know is Army stuff the Bible and how to kill animals with a bow. have a nice day and please do not chat back with me unless you want to talk Bible ,Hunting or archery.

By the way I am looking for a T/C encore 50 cal black powder Stainless for trade for a great Parker Bow. Do you know where I might find one. Thanks
Jerry

roach4047 01-22-2009 11:45 PM

Big Country,

I'm going to have to side with the young Cowboy on this one. Ruger Mike comes off as very suspicious and Paranoid. Almost to the point of casting some sort of blame onto Cowboy. If it's a matter of Mike not wanting to accept Cowboys descriptions of his products listed for saleas being accurate then Mike is certainly entitiled to disagree after seeing the pictures that Cowboy sent to him. It's not like Cowboy was sent pictures of a different product. Mike was able to interpret for himself which he did per his own statements listed in his post. The problem that I see out of all of this is that Mike is in so many words calling Cowboy a Fraud of sorts based simply on his dissapointment after visually inspecting a couple of pictures. That's certainly no reason to call somebody a fraud which is why I side with Cowboy on this matter. Mike was given the opportunity to look at pics prior to agreeing on a deal to purchase or trade for them and he decided it wasn't worth it to him and in that same instance decided that Cowboy was attempting to take advantage of him. Hell if Cowboy was attempting to take advantage of him then Cowboy would have sent pictures of a product in pristine condition.. not the pictures that Mike described. So what if the two of them had different opinions as to the quality of presentation of the products up for grabs. That's not really the point here. The point is that Mike should have simply said no thanks and moved on rather than to bring it to a public forum and attempt to tarnish Cowboys otherwise good reputation. Somebody with over 1000+ posts on this board would have been done long ago if they were up to no good. I think Mike miss judged things and put this post up as a knee jerk reaction secondary to feeling having been nearly taken advantage of which in my opinion never happened but was merely his impression of the situation. Mike if you give it some thought your accusations against Cowboy don't add up. Even if the two of you have varying opinions as to the quality of the products that doesn't make either of you dishonest. You're a gunsmith and a professional in the field and Cowboy is young and most likely is not in the same line of work as your so of course the two of you would have diffent grading standards when it comes to these things. I mean really think about it for a second.

Now kiss and make up girls.

Roach

RugerMike 01-23-2009 06:05 AM

Well said Roach 4047.

I guess todays worldhas made me more hard nosed and headed than I should be at times.

I have already conceded

bugsNbows 01-23-2009 06:40 AM

WELL SAID ROACH.

shedking1 01-24-2009 06:31 PM

I know I was brought under suspicion by RM for a post that I was selling. He claimed that since I was new and it was a good deal that everyone was supposed to think I was scamming. As it turns out the gentleman who trusted what I was selling got an awsome deal on the muzzleloader I was selling. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. I felt at the time and still suspect that being an FFL dealer that he gets "suspicious" of deals as he is not getting the sale. JMHO

stalkingbear 01-26-2009 12:40 PM

Cowboy needs to be banned until he learns to grow up and quit verbally attacking people. Both RugerMike and BigCountry are my friends because they ARE trustworthy and have a vast area of knowledge. RugerMike simply stated, as ANYONE would, that IF you decieved him, you would be exposed. Since you took offense to that, appartently you MUST have been planning on trying to rip him off, otherwise you wouldn't have felt insecure in the 1st place. I KNOW for a fact that RugerMike & BigCountry both are here to share their expertise with others needing it, same as I. Cowbow's posts have been reported. Let's try to disagree nicely instead of using profanity and verbally attacking other members cowboy.

bugsNbows 01-26-2009 01:23 PM

I'll cry BS on those later comments from stalkingbear. Mr.Ruger Mike jumped all over me for NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER. All I was doing was selling some items from my gun safe. Mr. Ruger Mike does not know me, nor has he ever dealt with me. If he wasn't interested he should not have even replied. Mr. Ruger Mike apparently assumed that I was a youngster. WRONG. I am older than he, and do indeed (myself) possess a fair amount of knowledge and expertise. Mr Ruger Mike assumed I was a newby scam artist. WRONG. I've been on this site longer than he (and have sold numerous items successfully without issue). Mr. Ruger Mike copped an attitude and told me not to waste his time. Well, that's just WRONG, he was wasting mine. To my logic Mr. Ruger Mike disrespected me ... not the other way around. The bottom line here is that Mr. Ruger Mike needs to reassess his attitude and curb his ranting...or quit posting.

RugerMike 01-26-2009 02:10 PM

ORIGINAL: bugsNbows

I'll cry BS on those later comments from stalkingbear. Mr.Ruger Mike jumped all over me for NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER. All I was doing was selling some items from my gun safe. Mr. Ruger Mike does not know me, nor has he ever dealt with me. If he wasn't interested he should not have even replied. Mr. Ruger Mike apparently assumed that I was a youngster. WRONG. I am older than he, and do indeed (myself) possess a fair amount of knowledge and expertise. Mr Ruger Mike assumed I was a newby scam artist. WRONG. I've been on this site longer than he (and have sold numerous items successfully without issue). Mr. Ruger Mike copped an attitude and told me not to waste his time. Well, that's just WRONG, he was wasting mine. To my logic Mr. Ruger Mike disrespected me ... not the other way around. The bottom line here is that Mr. Ruger Mike needs to reassess his attitude and curb his ranting...or quit posting.
No actually I asked for information and actual condition of your scope rings and you sent back a reply"Send money and I will send items"

Not! I don't buy a pig in a poke from anyone, period. Now post the real truth and correspondence that actually happened! And I could give a s*** how old you are, howeverit is your actions Bugs and Bow that makes it suspious. And I'll keep my additude and beliefs. Not ranting just stating the facts! It is what it is, period! And by they way my squirrel dog was shot, by a so called deer hunter? So you can drop the mister (Mr.)
I have ben't over backwards to try to appees you guys and it just AIN"T going to happen. I'm wrong in your eyes and you both are wrong in mine. So either get over it or stay MAD for a long time, I could care less>>>>>>>>>

Stalkingbear and BigCountry thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colorado Luckydog 01-26-2009 03:19 PM

I'm not saying it would be right but I'd cuss someone out if they treated me the way they treated Cowboy. If I'm missing something then I'm wrong, but he didn't seem to do anything to warrant being "exposed". I have always respected Bigcountry for many reasons, but I think he's wrong on this one.

And with Ruger Mike....Paronoia runneth wild!