Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Encore Rifle Barrels for Sale >

Encore Rifle Barrels for Sale

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Encore Rifle Barrels for Sale

Old 01-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Encore Rifle Barrels for Sale

BC, I actually asked that DaGriz switch the Elite to the 22-250 that I received yesterday. However, it was actually an older Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 NOT the Bushnell Elite 3200 that was advertised.

After cleaning everything up and mounting it tonight thebarrel, forearm ,and scope are allin great shape but I have several issues with this deal.

1. The forearm has been sanded inside with loose cloth washers added to make the barrel free floated but it was NOT pillar bedded as advertised.

2.I was charged $27.68 to ship this gun Fed-Ex ground with the promise that any overpay would be returned. I received an email from seller telling me te shipping was actually $1.72 cheaper, but $0 was returned with gun. I thougt this price seemed REALLY high so I went to Fed-Ex and entered the package size and weigh along with the $400 insurance I ad requested and Fed-Ex tells me 2nd business day should only have been $14.19.

3. The scope advertised and confirmed via email directly from the seller was out and out mis represented.

All in all I paid a fair price for the package, however it was not the great deal I thought I was getting per advertised.

DaGriz offered to let me return the whole package if I would eat shipping cost both ways. I wil keep it, but I will not be buying from you again. There was just too manyshady issues on this deal. Next time advertise what you actually have. I might have paid the same price but without te bad feelings.

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: DaGriz

Bigcountry,

Pm'ed you!
No thanks man, you can keep your stuff. Quite a bit of difference between a 3200 and a older Bauch and Lomb 3000. Are you kidding me???? Try selling both on ebay and see the difference in price. And for your info, pillar bedding is where you have pillarsglass beddedin the forearm. Not two washers.One is a 50 - 100 dollar job and the other is crap.

95harley, he told me he would ship it for 20 dollars.

I think this guy should give you back some money.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Banned

I offered him the option of returning the barrel forearm and scope and I would return his money less shipping since he is so dissatisfied.His choice to keep it.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:08 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: DaGriz

I offered him the option of returning the barrel forearm and scope and I would return his money less shipping since he is so dissatisfied.His choice to keep it.
The bottom line is the guy would be out 40 dollars shipping based off a lie. DaGriz, do you know what pillar bedding is? Have you ever pillar beddeda forearm or rifle? Do you know the difference between a B&L 3000 and a Bushnell Elite 3200?

All you have is your word in life. It shows a person's character and who they are.

I have bought and sold dozens of items on here, archery talk, tradgang, stickbow, bay, and you would be hard pressed to find the first person say I misrepresented an item. I even shipped a boatmotor to TN, and it wouldn't start, and I called found a repair shop in Knoxvilleand said whatever it cost, fix it.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:18 PM

If you still have the 7mm-o8 would you be interested in a trade for a 12ga barrel blued and factory fiber optic sights,has 4x simmons pro diamond scope mounted ,extended ported exfull choke with realtree hardwoods forend ?there is absolutly no signs of use to the barrel & stock. the scope has a very light scratch not even through the finish.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Spike

hey do you still have the 7mm 08 barrel and scope for sale, if so could you email me some pics.
Thank you, Matt
Old 09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned

All barrels sold!! All but one to very satisfied customers!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DaGriz
All barrels sold!! All but one to very satisfied customers!
The one is satisfied enough, just a misunderstanding about the scope brand name.

It's now dialed in at 200 yards, thanks.
Attached Thumbnails  Encore Rifle Barrels for Sale-22-250-200-yards.jpg